Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Nah, she needs to bring back getting hammered 5 days a week and crying. Her debates ainโ€™t debates. A debate should have a question. She says things like โ€œwe are going to debate about Miss Redโ€ then have people in the box to just should at eachother. Makes no sense ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I enjoyed the ignorance in the debates and the blind refusal to listen to any sensible point of view. ๐Ÿ’€ I think itโ€™s the chaos thatโ€™s been missing.

She has been annoyingly sober and well behaved since Sheilaโ€™s door flew off the hinges. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I enjoyed the ignorance in the debates and the blind refusal to listen to any sensible point of view. ๐Ÿ’€ I think itโ€™s the chaos thatโ€™s been missing.

She has been annoyingly sober and well behaved since Sheilaโ€™s door flew off the hinges. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I think theres been some intervention in the background. Maybe Local Authority involvement or even the police. That t really believes she can act with impunity. She's in for a rude awakening.

It's been clear for a long time Angie needs people to carry her platform , she moans about giving people platforms but without 90% of them she wouldn't have one
She claimed today sheโ€™s probably going to stop her boxes ๐Ÿ˜‚ whatโ€™s she going to be able to do? Hope itโ€™s not medical advice ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Scottyboy is like a kid on a full tube of smarties
Bear Grylls GIF by National Geographic Channel
no idea why Iโ€™ve got this goat being milked

Mar 15, 2024
england
Floating White Flag GIF by Joseph
Under the circumstances with both pearl and bridgey I wonโ€™t be saying anything negative about themโ€ฆ.ill be keeping my opinions to myself as I just donโ€™t think they need the stress. Health is wealth no matter what.

Floating White Flag GIF by Joseph
Under the circumstances with both pearl and bridgey I wonโ€™t be saying anything negative about themโ€ฆ.ill be keeping my opinions to myself as I just donโ€™t think they need the stress. Health is wealth no matter what.
I don't think they care about their own stress or read here so there's nothing to be worried about ๐Ÿ˜‚

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok

I think she had a talking too at the police station. Remember that day she went out in a big bobble hat and came back with a face like a slapped arse? Then. I think she's been told she'll be arrested and charged with wasting police time or some such thing.

Bridgey is pregnant and pearl just had biopsy done and obviously sheโ€™s hopeful all comes back clearโ€ฆ.(as do i hope it comes back
Clear, I dislike her but wouldnโ€™t wish ill health)
Discussing someone being a horrible t isn't wishing ill health on them though? Pearl was tossing herself about at the weekend joking about this biopsy and having things "shoved up her arse". None of that is an excuse to be racist.

Mar 15, 2024
england
Discussing someone being a horrible t isn't wishing ill health on them though? Pearl was tossing herself about at the weekend joking about this biopsy and having things "shoved up her arse". None of that is an excuse to be racist.
Oh yea I get that everyone else can do as they please regarding pearl and the other one. Trust me I donโ€™t agree with racism she was a racist before the biopsy and will be one still but i having buried a baby that i believe was through stress carnt go for Someone pregnant, dosnt mean I like Bridgy and Also pearl is still a t but again I guess itโ€™s just to close to home for me. I wouldnโ€™t disagree with others going for them I just feel I myself would be a hypocrite with my own journeys in life. I hope that this is coming across the right way as itโ€™s hard to not sound rude on here typing and I donโ€™t want to offend you.