Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Isn't that the wrongen Kat? 💀
IMG_6288.png
Well of course. Denies being in that server, when there’s proof she was in the server. Tells people to get a rope etc (mind you I’ve heard Billy say that a few times too but no one ever seems to come for him on his sickening platform either). Why did we pick a side of TikTok full of wronguns? I miss the days just watching Mama Kaz and Elphaba be weird together

Feb 28, 2024
Comment Cafe HQ
Anyone know what torture chamber chat is? 😬 IMG_8514.jpeg

A couple of weeks ago that Steph that use to go in the fishwifes (before she got called out) messaged me something out of the blue regarding ^^^ I have no idea who/what/where/when. I reckon thats Steph on a stealth account. She claims that this Torture Chamber doxxed her kids.

Angies new cast are the dullest yet.

I’m getting bored of hate following her. Without Alex, Lynz and the rest shes proper plain. She’s also upped the begging which is boring AF.

She needs to bring back the debates.
Nah, she needs to bring back getting hammered 5 days a week and crying. Her debates ain’t debates. A debate should have a question. She says things like “we are going to debate about Miss Red” then have people in the box to just should at eachother. Makes no sense 😭