Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh yea I get that everyone else can do as they please regarding pearl and the other one. Trust me I don’t agree with racism she was a racist before the biopsy and will be one still but i having buried a baby that i believe was through stress carnt go for Someone pregnant, dosnt mean I like Bridgy and Also pearl is still a t but again I guess it’s just to close to home for me. I wouldn’t disagree with others going for them I just feel I myself would be a hypocrite with my own journeys in life. I hope that this is coming across the right way as it’s hard to not sound rude on here typing and I don’t want to offend you.
I mean Bridget is barely even discussed here she's been mentioned like once for getting in the box and starting drama with baguette the other day and nobody expects anyone to s Pearl off for having health issues. Say what you want init, it was just a random announcement lol.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Animation Heart GIF by Gello Hoodbye

I mean Bridget is barely even discussed here she's been mentioned like once for getting in the box and starting drama with baguette the other day and nobody expects anyone to s Pearl off for having health issues. Say what you want init, it was just a random announcement lol.
I think they may be pearl 👹

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Ey up you lovely lot. So today a child told me I had a moustache, followed by a dirty protest in the book corner. Having to explain to parents why their child is traumatised after finding a foot long turd next to “We're Going on a Bear Hunt” book has not been the highlight of my day. Hope you guys have had a better day 😂
That is feral

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Maybe they’re teaching us a lesson, wanting us to see what it’s like to have a fit?
I JUST LAUGHED SO LOUD ffs 😂😂

Fr though I make them and nope tf away from them as fast as possible, any flashy gifs I see in here I do the same with but the way I see it now is more like I'm on my meds/I take them and if it happens, it happens - I keep myself low stress

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
I have seen this guy in real life! 🤣 I went shopping in Plymouth with my sister and there was a guy walking towards us and he kept on bending over to tie his shoes, but he was acting really shifty as if he wanted people to notice him….
Anyway we got closer to him and it turns out he was wearing trakkie bottoms really low down and had a thrilly red thong on…. There were also kids around! I was creeped out, so I mentioned it to a tesco employee who was stood outside smoking and she said she would contact the town center security! I didn’t think much of it after that, until he came up on my fyp a few weeks later! I was shook! It was deffo Liam I would never forget his face after what I saw! 🤣🤣