Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
As a massive oasis fan, this is upsetting me
Her singing was making me die inside, so I've wandered off into the wilderness of Tiktok. I briefly came across @Miss Baguette 🥖 talking in Karma Kas's, & I have recently spotted a Teresa Art video announcing she's out of the hospital, but I will continue my journey & pray I don't get lost, double back on myself & end up back in that abomination. I have done my penance.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I don't like how quiet this forum is!
@charlies oxygen @deadwood @Big Chonky - The Fact Hog get the do back here now! 👇

Feels empty without people talking
Sad GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Her singing was making me die inside, so I've wandered off into the wilderness of Tiktok. I briefly came across @Miss Baguette 🥖 talking in Karma Kas's, & I have recently spotted a Teresa Art video announcing she's out of the hospital, but I will continue my journey & pray I don't get lost, double back on myself & end up back in that abomination. I have done my penance.
Tiktok is just a viscous circle

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

I was fangirling a little inside.
Managed to withhold the marriage proposal though.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Caught a bit of Demi's live btw apparently they're going hospital tomorrow w her leg but Demi has been  picking at it 🤢🤢
I saw that, if saw Tracey tell her she smells like decomposing flesh and Demi said she doesn't want to lose anymore skin. Wish she would just make a video about it 👹