Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I personally wouldn't. It was absolutely gross the s that was being said.
But at the same time I feel like people should know the fing s they were talking!!
I'm so conflicted, I got the entire thing from when Miss Blue entered the box until she left and...it's a lot. It was a lot to hear during the live, I've listened back to it and it's awful. The stuff that's said...
Can Ange deliberating on whether she could pass for a teenager as well just...fing grim I mean what even the do.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Canadian Angie: "...you know what, I don't have big boobs, I'm pretty ya'know...normal...I'm very thin...I could pass-I couldn't pass for fourteen but-"

(Laughter from others in the boxes)

Canadian Angie: "...I'm just saying, like, you don't have to be like extremely  developed-"

Animation Eww GIF by Holler Studios

Morning guys. Awakes early again, fell to sleep early again. Fell asleep to Tracey talking waffle with Demi. Woken up to my FYP being filled with nuclear war s and now I’m scared. My nearest nuclear bunker is miles away so I’m stocking up on tinfoil today. I haven’t been watching the news because I have been on Demi leg watch, but are we at war? It may bring my anxiety back and I have been doing so well. Also, when’s Angie going to be interesting again? She’s been so boring recently.

Morning guys. Awakes early again, fell to sleep early again. Fell asleep to Tracey talking waffle with Demi. Woken up to my FYP being filled with nuclear war s and now I’m scared. My nearest nuclear bunker is miles away so I’m stocking up on tinfoil today. I haven’t been watching the news because I have been on Demi leg watch, but are we at war? It may bring my anxiety back and I have been doing so well. Also, when’s Angie going to be interesting again? She’s been so boring recently.
Nevermind, just saw another TikTok where someone is saying Sunak is pulling a Thatcher and using a threat of war to stay in power. I’m going to just assume that’s right, and save money not buying foil

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Team miss red? She hated miss red, I can't with these morons. She's supporting red JUST because Angie is...can't be losing her only FWENDS
and it wasn't so long ago that Angie was outing her 😂 , but she knows Angie is probably one of the only people who will defend her on the app so she needs to keep her sweet.

Team miss red? She hated miss red, I can't with these morons. She's supporting red JUST because Angie is...can't be losing her only FWENDS
Red don’t like Feisty. Feisty hates FactFreak more than she hates Miss Red, so she’s taking Miss Reds side just because Fact Freak outed Red. She’s hoping Red will open her arms and take her in and they can take Fact Freak down together 😂

How ridiculous does all that sound when you look at the names used 😭 must be like how people sound talking about us in CC with our stupid names

Edit: just wanted to add, @Nolan 🎵 has the most ridiculous name in here