Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I saw that, if saw Tracey tell her she smells like decomposing flesh and Demi said she doesn't want to lose anymore skin. Wish she would just make a video about it 👹

Ew Disgust GIF by Adult Swim

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I've never wanted to punch someone as much as I want to punch Bella. She's a fing t! Who the do does she think she is!!! t! t! t!!!!!!!!

Simon

Apr 3, 2024
uk
Baz may be an utter t where I’m concerned but he’s not a dirty wrongun like Angie said.
I appreciate that. Angela calling me ‘PLM’ is pretty standard. I’m sure she thought some Ambulance Drivers were ‘PLM’ coming to get her once. She has 100% accused Pearl of being in PLM and having ‘kids around her’ plus Pearl called her Jimmy Saville for most of the start of this calendar year. I am a t, but PLM just isn’t my thing.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
They were discussing how minors look older in relation to having sex. Why they feel the need to discuss minors having sex and looking older than what they are is beyond my comprehension. 💀
I screen recorded it but honestly I felt so uncomfortable in there and I don't even know if I should upload it, it's back and forth and gross stuff is said