Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Red don’t like Feisty. Feisty hates FactFreak more than she hates Miss Red, so she’s taking Miss Reds side just because Fact Freak outed Red. She’s hoping Red will open her arms and take her in and they can take Fact Freak down together 😂

How ridiculous does all that sound when you look at the names used 😭 must be like how people sound talking about us in CC with our stupid names

Edit: just wanted to add, @Nolan 🎵 has the most ridiculous name in here
Should I change it to 1 dip and a Greggs?

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Red don’t like Feisty. Feisty hates FactFreak more than she hates Miss Red, so she’s taking Miss Reds side just because Fact Freak outed Red. She’s hoping Red will open her arms and take her in and they can take Fact Freak down together 😂

How ridiculous does all that sound when you look at the names used 😭 must be like how people sound talking about us in CC with our stupid names

Edit: just wanted to add, @Nolan 🎵 has the most ridiculous name in here
I can already imagine the nuisance police calls from one of them;
'Well, 2 pumps and a chinese has been conspiring with Judas to get Demi's leg, whilst Miss Baguette and Mrs Doubtfire watch on and post things we don't like on the Internet'.
Call The Midwife Drama GIF by PBS

I can already imagine the nuisance police calls from one of them;
'Well, 2 pumps and a chinese has been conspiring with Judas to get Demi's leg, whilst Miss Baguette and Mrs Doubtfire watch on and post things we don't like on the Internet'.
Call The Midwife Drama GIF by PBS
Whenever I hear someone call out my name on TikTok I get the ick. I hate it so much but people seem to find it funny and give me attention, and I only do anything for attention. If I ever go live and show who I am, I can only imagine the disappointment “omg, 2 pumps and a Chinese looks like a right pussy”.

Omg, hope noones rung the police on us, I’m scared. “Comment cafe are harassing me”. Only Angie would be dumb enough

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning bellends , fwits and people with a decent moral compass. Slept on the floor again last night , think I'm going to swing by Dunelm today and get one of those big U shaped pillows in the hope it might support my back in bed
My sister swears by a support belt she sometimes wears for bed if her back is bad, ohh i have been in agony with my ear for days 😩

Morning bellends , fwits and people with a decent moral compass. Slept on the floor again last night , think I'm going to swing by Dunelm today and get one of those big U shaped pillows in the hope it might support my back in bed
Do you have a memory foam mattress/mattress topper? If not, invest in one. I have l4/l5 and l5/s1 nerve root compression and if I don’t sleep on memory foam it flares up.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Do you have a memory foam mattress/mattress topper? If not, invest in one. I have l4/l5 and l5/s1 nerve root compression and if I don’t sleep on memory foam it flares up.
I don't , but anything soft seems to put my back into spasm , I think I actually need something a little more firm perhaps as sleeping on the floor (hard ground) has helped me get a good night sleep , I actually overslept yesterday morning 😂 x

Mar 15, 2024
York
speaking of EQ minx does she have some sort of humiliation kink fetish ?? EQ treats her like s and minx worships and defends her to the death … EQ would never associate with her in real life so do knows what the attraction is
oh god not quirky queen well lets hope shes not in any of eq chats she will leak em 🧐🤣 , she sits there slating other people like shes never done wrong the fool

I don't , but anything soft seems to put my back into spasm , I think I actually need something a little more firm perhaps as sleeping on the floor (hard ground) has helped me get a good night sleep , I actually overslept yesterday morning 😂 x
Ok, buy some rocks and stick them in your mattress, innit?

Mar 15, 2024
York
Chester in fiestys this morning. I’m sure she’s feeding a load of bullshit to Pearl and co. If they’re working with her they’ve hit an all time low because fiesty is a fing wrongen.

IMG_8558.jpeg
shes another that needs to disappear , the wrongen wouldnt trust her painting my little toe i assume angies bummed her off shes hardly in there