Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Is he on something? He seems so calm when he's sober , he just quick turns the moment a substance gets in to his body. I hate that people have shown him so much love and kindness and he's thrown it back at them
Saw Stella cans and he found a large bottle of irn bru flavour WKD and started drinking it. He just went for a mother saying “sort your kid out”. The girls didn’t put up with that, he was out.

Most of you weren’t around last night so wouldn’t know what Cal said so I just wanted to try inform. I’m done. He was always a bit aggressive but he’s back to saying horrendous things.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Saw Stella cans and he found a large bottle of irn bru flavour WKD and started drinking it. He just went for a mother saying “sort your kid out”. The girls didn’t put up with that, he was out.

Most of you weren’t around last night so wouldn’t know what Cal said so I just wanted to try inform. I’m done. He was always a bit aggressive but he’s back to saying horrendous things.
Just angry that you've put so much energy and time in to him , showing him love and kindness when others didn't and gave him the benefit of the doubt for him to just chuck it back in your face x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Well, as Cal has been a complete twunt I'm now going to say the AI images I claimed were of him are actually of Karma Kas dancing with a cat, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Mean Beavis And Butthead GIF by Paramount+

Mar 2, 2024
Cal is literally the worst person to have in the box right now guys. He is causing chaos, this is serious. Plus everything he said this morning 😭 I don’t want to say in the comments on the live but please consider how this is looking rn

Was trying to drop him but I didn’t have the powers. Both me and sweet were trying.

Just angry that you've put so much energy and time in to him , showing him love and kindness when others didn't and gave him the benefit of the doubt for him to just chuck it back in your face x
It is what it is. He had a chance. I hope he’s ok and wish him well, but Id be a massive hypocrite just letting things like that slide x

Mar 2, 2024
You all went mad at him right away thank god 👏👏

It was terrible. That poor Frankie lass talking about her autism and what had happened to her in CAs live to her and then Cal being horrible in the chat. I gave him a warning. His next comment was about her child

No way that ss sliding by. He should be fing ashamed of himself. I feel fing awful

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Was trying to drop him but I didn’t have the powers. Both me and sweet were trying.

I didn’t even realise I was on a different account than what I’d been live on before and people didn’t have box powers.

I also shouldn’t have been more attentive to editing the video but I’m glad I glanced up when I did to see that comment about Frankie’s child. I have an autistic child myself and even if children aren’t autistic they can make noise, it’s literally not okay and I’m not having that s.