Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
A quick update as dont want anyone to think im ignoring them x
Just want to say thankyou to those who have messaged me ect I'm not ok and too top it off at 9:10am I got a call from my sons school to say he had fallen off a skateboard and they had called an ambulance, long story short there were no ambulances but luckily we drive so we took him ourselves hes broke 2 bones his arm and the bones have perforated through his skin we are currently at a 2nd hospital waiting too take him into ressus too go from there. I'm absolutely filled with anxiety already from the s tony said and I've not slept, i am not and never have been part of any groups what so ever, but right now my little boy is much more important 💙
I hope your boys okay, ouch! Kids are such a worry.
We KNOW you aren't part of "that" group..don't let the drunken ramblings of a knobhead worry you, he's about as believable as the tooth fairy

Medusa

I mean, it says it all really, he's never home, he leaves his pregnant wife on her own while he travels up and down the country - with a need to play some warped super hero. And when he is home he's openly flirting with the likes of Bella, and wants to join her on OF and clapper, how about you look after your wife and kids Tony, before a REAL man comes along and takes her from you.
Screenshot_20240602_015316_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240602_015704_TikTok.jpg

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
Just want to say thankyou to those who have messaged me ect I'm not ok and too top it off at 9:10am I got a call from my sons school to say he had fallen off a skateboard and they had called an ambulance, long story short there were no ambulances but luckily we drive so we took him ourselves hes broke 2 bones his arm and the bones have perforated through his skin we are currently at a 2nd hospital waiting too take him into ressus too go from there. I'm absolutely filled with anxiety already from the s tony said and I've not slept, i am not and never have been part of any groups what so ever, but right now my little boy is much more important 💙
Sending hugs 🫂 to you, what a horrible thing to happen your little one 😩

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Aww god🥹 nothing worse in this world than your kids getting hurt/injuring themselves! I hope your son has a speedy recovery❤️‍🩹 and please look after yourself🥰xx

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
J sent out free subs last week, i was watching a live and when it ended it took me straight into hers, i was literally in the for like 5 secs, if that! And I managed to catch a free sub🤦🏻‍♀️. If only you can return them😂🙄
I got a free sub 2 weeks ago off j. I imagine She's not too happy about the clip of her telling top girl to do off, in an aggressive manner is doing the rounds

Medusa

That thankfully4mark is live on another account thankfullymyself. Only 4 viewers though and I’m one.
I popped in yesterday, he literally turned my stomach although part of me thinks he's trying to be a cheap version of elphabar. I think he's been an avid fan, he's trying to be controversial and he's gone out his way to gain views on the back of saying some sick and twisted s in the hopes he becomes TT famous. Disgrace!

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Sending you love and hope your little one is on the mend asap 🤎

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
I mean, it says it all really, he's never home, he leaves his pregnant wife on her own while he travels up and down the country - with a need to play some warped super hero. And when he is home he's openly flirting with the likes of Bella, and wants to join her on OF and clapper, how about you look after your wife and kids Tony, before a REAL man comes along and takes her from you.
Is that Bella on screen? Wow catfish alert

Medusa

I hadn’t seen what had happened at this point. I would never stick by violence towards women.
So does that mean you won't sick by NFNC if he still allows Tony in his box or gives him a platform to spew his vile bullshit?
Because after all, enabling a violent t is no better than being a violent t.

PickledOnions

Feb 29, 2024
Hope everything is ok. Take all the time you need. Family comes first always

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Is there nobody who isn't tainted who can out only Tony?
Billy has a cheek considering half his mods were plm and he even worked with them during the Lucy saga and advertised their discord when he'd go live streaming it?

Please tell me there's someone else to watch that is speaking on this? 😭

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
General Gs mum