Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
So does that mean you won't sick by NFNC if he still allows Tony in his box or gives him a platform to spew his vile bullshit?
Because after all, enabling a violent t is no better than being a violent t.
I wouldn’t enable anyone who thinks that’s ok.

Medusa

Ew people must be desperate 🤣
Tony's desperate, I wouldn't be surprised if he's linking up with all these 'bombshells' while driving up and down the country exposing people for the same s he's done. I really hope Liv is getting a good bonking while he's away - If you don't water your own grass someone else will.
comedy bang bang sex fingers GIF

Last edited:

Medusa

Cal just got blocked from Luke's and Luke called him a pisshead. He's really on one today is Cal. I didn't get to see what he'd said as I just joined but I seen comments saying get him out 👀
I'm still catching up, i think he's hit the self destruction button but it's still no excuse for the way he's turned on people. Especially cc, when we actually welcomed him in, gave him our time only for him to basically s on everyone and threaten people in here. It makes him no better than the ones we call out, so I won't be wasting anymore of my time on him, which is a shame because I actually did have time for the lad.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I mean, it says it all really, he's never home, he leaves his pregnant wife on her own while he travels up and down the country - with a need to play some warped super hero. And when he is home he's openly flirting with the likes of Bella, and wants to join her on OF and clapper, how about you look after your wife and kids Tony, before a REAL man comes along and takes her from you.
Screenshot_20240602_015316_TikTok.jpg Screenshot_20240602_015704_TikTok.jpg

The way Tony travels up and down the country, he’s either running a county line or linking a b in every post code.

Pinch that you fing fS.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Out of all the safety in public issues Luke could be talking about why is it a toilet debate? I'd feel safer in public if men like Tony weren't allowed to abuse women I don't care where people piss and s. I care about people being threatened, people being domestically abused, kids being hurt. It's so out of touch of reality for a toilet to be his biggest issue right now.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Is
Out of all the safety in public issues Luke could be talking about why is it a toilet debate? I'd feel safer in public if men like Tony weren't allowed to abuse women I don't care where people piss and s. I care about people being threatened, people being domestically abused, kids being hurt. It's so out of touch of reality for a toilet to be his biggest issue right now.
I said the same about red this morning. Her show was all about elphaba and where she likes to se. She only spoke about that freak mark as she was clocking off