Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Carla has been evicted from the Big Cult House

See Ya Adele GIF by E!

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
He looks so old for his age 32 I think ? Same age as my son ,he looks 40 at least
I remember scrolling through last year and it was his 30th, and he was raging cause people kept saying in the comments omg ur only 30. I assumed he was near 40, these so called creators are really aging badly

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Angie is gona have to start her interview process again for more sheep....

Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office
I mean she’s got Emma in the box now! Clearly these people don’t know Roseanna because she’s fing vile! She does this every time! Suicide baiting because she’s been called out! It makes me sick! My local town is currently in mourning as a few people have taken their own lives the past few days in some very horrific ways and a lot of people are affected! Then I log on to fs like angie and Roseanna, and angie is defending Roseanna! 😡😡😡😡
Angie always backed the worst people! I hope anyone who thinks angie is their friend has a serious rethink because she doesn’t give a s about anyone! She can’t stand anyone being a victim she has to turn it around and make herself a victim!
Anyway do you angie I’m gonna report you on every account I have until you get banned 😘