Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I mean she’s got Emma in the box now! Clearly these people don’t know Roseanna because she’s fing vile! She does this every time! Suicide baiting because she’s been called out! It makes me sick! My local town is currently in mourning as a few people have taken their own lives the past few days in some very horrific ways and a lot of people are affected! Then I log on to fs like angie and Roseanna, and angie is defending Roseanna! 😡😡😡😡
Angie always backed the worst people! I hope anyone who thinks angie is their friend has a serious rethink because she doesn’t give a s about anyone! She can’t stand anyone being a victim she has to turn it around and make herself a victim!
Anyway do you angie I’m gonna report you on every account I have until you get banned 😘
I'm so sorry to hear that 😔😔

Angie assumed she would be the hero when speaking with roseanna she didn't expect Carla to dare speak out against her. She's absolutely fuming that her chat are in Carla's favour. She's absolutely disgusting... I hope she steps on a plug!

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Can everyone check the group chat! I managed to find out some info about angies mum and dad! You will all be shook! At this point we are gonna have to make a five hour long YouTube video just like the elfbar one! 🤣
I was “pleased” to see Lynz in Paigeys live today expressing her sadness for Carla but also developing that ongoing relationship with comment cafe, so publicly 😁

IMG_0981.png

IMG_0982.png

icequeen1979

Feb 29, 2024
I mean she’s got Emma in the box now! Clearly these people don’t know Roseanna because she’s fing vile! She does this every time! Suicide baiting because she’s been called out! It makes me sick! My local town is currently in mourning as a few people have taken their own lives the past few days in some very horrific ways and a lot of people are affected! Then I log on to fs like angie and Roseanna, and angie is defending Roseanna! 😡😡😡😡
Angie always backed the worst people! I hope anyone who thinks angie is their friend has a serious rethink because she doesn’t give a s about anyone! She can’t stand anyone being a victim she has to turn it around and make herself a victim!
Anyway do you angie I’m gonna report you on every account I have until you get banned 😘
she's a vilest t on this app

ice queen

Apr 28, 2024
uk
Joke Laughing GIF by Travis
Let’s hope she doesn’t post it on Clapper!!… 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Angie can’t handle to fact that the comments didn’t like how she spoke to Carla. Yet somehow that’s Carla’s fault. The way this woman twists s is hilarious

What shocked me was the amount of comments for Carla. Not because of who she is, just I don’t remember seeing that much love for someone against Angie before, not even Lynz.

ice queen

Apr 28, 2024
uk
What shocked me was the amount of comments for Carla. Not because of who she is, just I don’t remember seeing that much love for someone against Angie before, not even Lynz.
I missed it!.. haven’t a clue what’s gone on??… Angie was nasty to Life on the edge the other day!!… Both lovely mods I think 🤔 Angie gets really jealous of mods that are doing well! So she chucks them off the live!.. Not good at all She will end up with no one the b!!!!

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I can’t believe Lisa Marie is still on live crying. Exactly how supportive is her other half if he knows she has apparently been triggered to the point of seizing twice yet still allows her to remain on live while getting more and more upset. The chat is just as thick it’s not even funny.

I’m starting to think that the sooner this go fund me gets set up to support the move the better as at least it might see an end to all this.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Flangie ended her live abruptly- I missed the Carla thing but I think it was because of that