Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
A bit of a trauma dump I'm afraid 🥺 I haven't been feeling well the last few days. Exhausted just want to sleep and my anxiety is really bad. I also suffer with agoraphobia but doing much better then I did a few years ago. We have a double wedding to go to tomorrow. Its an hr away it starts at 2.30pm till 1am! Over 150 guest and free bar, band and a disco. Sounds good but it's my worst nightmare 😭 We have a taxi booked for 1am. Lots of people are staying over and camping but managed to get away with that as we have 4 dogs. Don't know why I'm telling you guys 🤣 but any good tips to handle the anxiety and agoraphobia. I can take diazepam as I don't really drunk much

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
A bit of a trauma dump I'm afraid 🥺 I haven't been feeling well the last few days. Exhausted just want to sleep and my anxiety is really bad. I also suffer with agoraphobia but doing much better then I did a few years ago. We have a double wedding to go to tomorrow. Its an hr away it starts at 2.30pm till 1am! Over 150 guest and free bar, band and a disco. Sounds good but it's my worst nightmare 😭 We have a taxi booked for 1am. Lots of people are staying over and camping but managed to get away with that as we have 4 dogs. Don't know why I'm telling you guys 🤣 but any good tips to handle the anxiety and agoraphobia. I can take diazepam as I don't really drunk much
I have bouts of agoraphobia, have done since I was a teen..at my worst I didn't leave my house for 18months. Take deep breaths when feeling overwhelmed and focus on something familiar, if you need a break go find somewhere quiet to pause for a bit.
Rarely are these events as bad as we imagine but remember you will be emotionally exhausted the next day so be sure to have free time x

Hotcoffee

Feb 28, 2024

Hey marshmallow! I had this experience I few weeks ago, I suffer the same as you! How close are you to bride and groom? I spent a lot of time in a quiet area outside with the comfort of my vape and my safe person. Hopefully the weather is good so you can get fresh air and take lots of deep breaths, you could focus on the decorations, the colour of people’s outfits, the nature outside etc to help distract your anxious brain. There’s no harm in leaving early if all gets too much, remember you’re in control. I really hope the event goes well, are you going alone? Are you wearing a nice outfit? I would try to plan out every aspect of the day in a list form to help relieve some of the anxiety that comes with the unknown. Best of luck little marshmallow, be proud of yourself for whatever you achieve, doing these things with anxiety is so intense and so difficult. Sending you lots of love! Please let us know how you get on.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Every single person in Angies box backing her don't realise that they will eventually be in Carla's position too.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Help a gal out. What's the deal with Ange, Roseanna and Carla?
Am I right in thinking Angie didn't care Carla was going through a hard time (just what I've gaged from tuning in now).
It's a madness people think they'll get anything from that room other than a carcrash and a desire to bleach yourself clean after viewing.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Help a gal out. What's the deal with Ange, Roseanna and Carla?
Am I right in thinking Angie didn't care Carla was going through a hard time (just what I've gaged from tuning in now).
It's a madness people think they'll get anything from that room other than a carcrash and a desire to bleach yourself clean after viewing.
She took roseannas side over Carla, but the shock to Angie was the comments being in Carla's favour