Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I just love when the Cult breaks down

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Can’t help but think Carla has played into Angie’s hands by going live. I’ve never seen Angie’s comments so against her for how she spoke to Carla today. Angie lost support, was affected and even came off live. Angie was rubbing her hands together once Carla went live, as she could then spin the narrative that Carla wanted her platform all along, cue her chat now believing it!

Lynz disappears and Angie couldn’t care less. Today though, she saw for the first time what happens when you treat a nice person badly.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Can’t help but think Carla has played into Angie’s hands by going live. I’ve never seen Angie’s comments so against her for how she spoke to Carla today. Angie lost support, was affected and even came off live. Angie was rubbing her hands together once Carla went live, as she could then spin the narrative that Carla wanted her platform all along, cue her chat now believing it!

Lynz disappears and Angie couldn’t care less. Today though, she saw for the first time what happens when you treat a nice person badly.
Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hey everyone, just want to let you know I won't be on this weekend, or until Sunday. Spending time with my partner, I hope you all have an amazing weekend and make sure to prioritise yourselves and loved ones. do what all these wronguns have to say about you! Keep your heads up and do everything I would do and say this weekend 👏. Stay awesome 💪
Love You Kiss GIF by UEFA

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hey everyone, just want to let you know I won't be on this weekend, or until Sunday. Spending time with my partner, I hope you all have an amazing weekend and make sure to prioritise yourselves and loved ones. do what all these wronguns have to say about you! Keep your heads up and do everything I would do and say this weekend 👏. Stay awesome 💪
Love You Kiss GIF by UEFA
Does that mean I get some peace and quiet? 😭

Nov 10, 2023
Does anyone have any screen records of Rosenna in angies box before? I know she’s been in there multiple times and was even racist if I remember right. But Angie is denying knowing her.