Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Also hilarious is when Angie was stalking Carla’s live she was blocking people in there. She said she was demodding and blocking Shona because she was in Carla’s and she didn’t care if she was her biggest gifter as it’s not about money…

Fast forward an hour and Shona came in and asked why she’s been demodded and Angie apologised and said it must have been a mistake 🫣
Since when did that fing boot owned who goes live and where people go. Smelly bastard what she is

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Tiny Tony is live
Animation Lying GIF

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Has anyone actually spoke on tony today? Or does he get a free pass again?
I only caught him live demanding exposed or Hayley downloaded their live and he was spitting everywhere. Apparently no face has said he can't associate with Tony after what he said to Lisa specifically nothing else.

I only caught him live demanding exposed or Hayley downloaded their live and he was spitting everywhere. Apparently no face has said he can't associate with Tony after what he said to Lisa specifically nothing else.
He's live now playing some dodgy sounding clip with loads of support 🤬 his mod has just said still the purple hearts were people from that group tossers