Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
No I ain't carl, why so many ya'll obsessed 😆😅

Season 3 Episode 6 GIF by Bachelor in Paradise

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Does anyone have any screen records of Rosenna in angies box before? I know she’s been in there multiple times and was even racist if I remember right. But Angie is denying knowing her.
Rosenna has been in her box before as I recognised the cat. I don’t think Angie has ever paid attention to her before today

Were home 😩 no operation needed thank god, hes in a cast upto his shoulder they gave him ketamin to sedate him hes absolutely out off it he cant even walk in a straight line 😂 back to orthopaedics in a few days for another xray and a proper cast, i shouldn't laugh but if i don't I'll probably bloody cry, thankyou all for your kind words and well wishes, i won't reply one by one but i have read them all 💙💙

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Please tell me someone else is in that natalies live?

Johnny. Ur friend sammi and Natalie laughing when a 15 year old offers a sexual act towards Natalie is way too far and you defend these two? Vile

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Were home 😩 no operation needed thank god, hes in a cast upto his shoulder they gave him ketamin to sedate him hes absolutely out off it he cant even walk in a straight line 😂 back to orthopaedics in a few days for another xray and a proper cast, i shouldn't laugh but if i don't I'll probably bloody cry, thankyou all for your kind words and well wishes, i won't reply one by one but i have read them all 💙💙
Great news! Kids really do bounce back so quickly x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Please tell me someone else is in that natalies live?

Johnny. Ur friend sammi and Natalie laughing when a 15 year old offers a sexual act towards Natalie is way too far and you defend these two? Vile
What's the @

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Is anyone listening to MT in Angies box? Apparently this Rosenna told a 14 year old child she didn't cut deep enough , WTF?!
The mum came in the box earlier and was saying she was hosting a live to seek advice for her 14 year old daughter that was struggling severely with her mental health inc sh and failed attempts. Roseanna got in her boxes and said along the lines of she didn’t do a good enough job.

Roseanna said in Angie’s box earlier she was 25. Yet she’s just said that the mum referenced above has been harassing her since 2003 🫣

School Math GIF by National Geographic Channel

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Also hilarious is when Angie was stalking Carla’s live she was blocking people in there. She said she was demodding and blocking Shona because she was in Carla’s and she didn’t care if she was her biggest gifter as it’s not about money…

Fast forward an hour and Shona came in and asked why she’s been demodded and Angie apologised and said it must have been a mistake 🫣