Mar 17, 2024
UK
Awwwww the Rhino called me "Love". I feel all warm and fuzzy inside ☺️
Teddy Bear Cat GIF

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Haha I've got 3
I'll try grab hold of the full thing and post later if I catch it.

Demi is like asmr for me, her slow speech is weirdly calming 😂
Omg are they talking about kimmy in the last video? She actually scares me the spooky b 🤣 I’ve had a few run ins with her and that nonce Daniella that she hangs around with!

SL4G

May 29, 2024
Leeds
Isn't Kendras Johnny's ex? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤢 or was it sausage. She was creeping around with one of them wronguns anyways
I'm sure her and Johnny were meeting or at least exchanging some form of erm, "words". I remember before Johnny joined plm he was beefing them and she was always defending him and they had a massive blow out when he joined them as that's when he fell out with Rebecca too and kendra was friends with her at the time.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Why does all the fun happen when I'm either at work or off , managed to get the day off today as had a hospital appointment , spent more time trying to park than actually inside the hospital , referred to pain clinic again though but hoping the new mattress helps , slept lovely last night not sure why people say `slept like a baby` because every baby I've ever known wakes up every other hour and ss the bed 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm sure her and Johnny were meeting or at least exchanging some form of erm, "words". I remember before Johnny joined plm he was beefing them and she was always defending him and they had a massive blow out when he joined them as that's when he fell out with Rebecca too and kendra was friends with her at the time.
Does Johnny have a vagina