Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Why has this wrongun popped up again. That's poor Winchesters face she got behind her. She's a fing tit.
I really don't like her or what she's doing but she's the only person who never stopped talking about him. I just wish she told the truth. Everyone else was silenced and asked not to speak about him that's why diadro got away with it again.

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Isn't it strange how Miss Red didn't want to cover the subject of DV when Tony's ex was telling her story because it was triggering but she'll cover it when Tony has been threatening accounts she doesn't like 👀
She’s also supposedly a survivor of domestic violence herself……. Well she only talks about it when she’s caught out for something like the Facebook posts! Sorry Donna I don’t believe you, how can you defend a man who is so obviously an abuser if you have been through it?
When I was a kid I lived in three different refuges, I moved house 7 times in 6 years starting in Manchester and moving all around the country to escape from the person trying to kill my mum me and my baby sisters, he kept finding us so we literally had to change our whole identities!
I would never stand by any man if he was being accused of being an abuser! You should always stand with the victim! It’s hard enough for women when men put on the nice act for everyone to see, and then abuse them behind the scenes! Then you have people like donna praising them and and making them feel reassured and comfortable enough to keep doing it because they are a ‘good guy who protects kids!’ Sorry Donna but please name one child that has been saved by Tony? I’ll be waiting for a long time because there isn’t any! But there are many women/ and minor women who have been abused by Tony, in every way you can think of! Manipulation, gaslighting, phsysical abuse, sexual abuse of a minor, the list goes on!
I hope you are fing ashamed of yourself Donna! You are another angie always sticking up for the wrongens because they clearly have dirt on you 🤣🤣🤣
Sick b!
Sorry for the rant and trauma dump everyone! DV is not something I like to talk about as I have a lot of trauma I haven’t dealt with but you can’t just sit back and say nothing when another abuser is about to get a free pass!
Planned Parenthood Relationship GIF by INTO ACTION

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm sure her and Johnny were meeting or at least exchanging some form of erm, "words". I remember before Johnny joined plm he was beefing them and she was always defending him and they had a massive blow out when he joined them as that's when he fell out with Rebecca too and kendra was friends with her at the time.
I honestly thought u were Kendra when you kept calling Johnny "john" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I apologise.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
She’s also supposedly a survivor of domestic violence herself……. Well she only talks about it when she’s caught out for something like the Facebook posts! Sorry Donna I don’t believe you, how can you defend a man who is so obviously an abuser if you have been through it?
When I was a kid I lived in three different refuges, I moved house 7 times in 6 years starting in Manchester and moving all around the country to escape from the person trying to kill my mum me and my baby sisters, he kept finding us so we literally had to change our whole identities!
I would never stand by any man if he was being accused of being an abuser! You should always stand with the victim! It’s hard enough for women when men put on the nice act for everyone to see, and then abuse them behind the scenes! Then you have people like donna praising them and and making them feel reassured and comfortable enough to keep doing it because they are a ‘good guy who protects kids!’ Sorry Donna but please name one child that has been saved by Tony? I’ll be waiting for a long time because there isn’t any! But there are many women/ and minor women who have been abused by Tony, in every way you can think of! Manipulation, gaslighting, phsysical abuse, sexual abuse of a minor, the list goes on!
I hope you are fing ashamed of yourself Donna! You are another angie always sticking up for the wrongens because they clearly have dirt on you 🤣🤣🤣
Sick b!
Sorry for the rant and trauma dump everyone! DV is not something I like to talk about as I have a lot of trauma I haven’t dealt with but you can’t just sit back and say nothing when another abuser is about to get a free pass!
Planned Parenthood Relationship GIF by INTO ACTION
It's a joke, there's so much hypocrisy on the app. I'm beginning to feel like I'm a hypocrite because I'm being a bit of a dick are trying to call out wronguns at the same time 😭