Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I really don't like her or what she's doing but she's the only person who never stopped talking about him. I just wish she told the truth. Everyone else was silenced and asked not to speak about him that's why diadro got away with it again.
Shes very unwell, I used to watch her alot and one night that stands out was when she was losing her s because Winchester gifted someone else (he was a big gifter to her) and he was in the chat trying to apologise. Although i do think talking about awareness of gifting and what happened is very important but she's very hypocritical.

Shes very unwell, I used to watch her alot and one night that stands out was when she was losing her s because Winchester gifted someone else (he was a big gifter to her) and he was in the chat trying to apologise. Although i do think talking about awareness of gifting and what happened is very important but she's very hypocritical.
She's genuinely unwell. Her foster mother offered to help her then went live with that guy who pretends to be Batman ripping her apart. I just don't watch her because it's uncomfortable.