Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
aye i’m champion are you?? πŸ™„πŸ™„bollocks your all say blaming angie alex every fa but eq what a bunch of tits! i joined here to call out all wronguns and its very clear yous aren’t doing that

Blaming Angie?? The only thing I’ve said regarding Angie is it’s ironic that one of the most problematic people on the app is attempting to take the moral high ground

The sheads on the app are using what EQs said to deflect off their own sty behaviour and it’s fing wrong. They all should be held accountable.

How is that fing wrong or being up her hoop??

Deleted member 3022

Apr 8, 2024
West midlands
Yet I have my own home , both me and my wife work , 2 lovely respectful boys who know right from wrong , good career , never injected anything into my veins because I'm not a junky t and never even thought about doing harm to innocent children , if that doesn't make me a man then I'm proud of it.

Yet I have my own home , both me and my wife work , 2 lovely respectful boys who know right from wrong , good career , never injected anything into my veins because I'm not a junky t and never even thought about doing harm to innocent children , if that doesn't make me a man then I'm proud of it.
The fact you all run with that milkshake story is hilarious go and look at his main the proof is on there of who the real yazoo guy is 🀣 you will all believe anything that gets put out there, he lives rent free in your heads not the other way around he finds all funny as do, he came in here on his no name account and chilled with you all for 5 months and in the process has made you all paranoid to the point thst any account that comes in you think is him or connected to him 🀣🀣🀣🀣, you all affected and you have made secret group chats since he played you all well johnny is a legend πŸ™ŒπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

The fact you all run with that milkshake story is hilarious go and look at his main the proof is on there of who the real yazoo guy is 🀣 you will all believe anything that gets put out there, he lives rent free in your heads not the other way around he finds all funny as do, he came in here on his no name account and chilled with you all for 5 months and in the process has made you all paranoid to the point thst any account that comes in you think is him or connected to him 🀣🀣🀣🀣, you all affected and you have made secret group chats since he played you all well johnny is a legend πŸ™ŒπŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
I love how you always come in here and pretend your not yourself, then you'll go live later crying about me 😭😭😭😭

Mar 2, 2024
aye i am like i said my nephew has down syndrome so have a fin good right to be and thinking you lot would kinda back us but nope

Nobody played down what EQ said , if you look last night some of us actually discussed the comments on here , not everyone was around last night so some may not have actually seen it. Rather than coming in guns blazing hoping to get your point across you've just attacked a full forum of people. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Blaming Angie?? The only thing I’ve said regarding Angie is it’s ironic that one of the most problematic people on the app is attempting to take the moral high ground

The sheads on the app are using what EQs said to deflect off their own sty behaviour and it’s fing wrong. They all should be held accountable.

How is that fing wrong or being up her hoop??

but then can be everybody reflecting from what eq has said which is my problem right now.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I havnt seen one person up EQs hoop in here.... I'm very fing confused

Whats Up What GIF by Amazon Prime Video