Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
The fact you all run with that milkshake story is hilarious go and look at his main the proof is on there of who the real yazoo guy is 🤣 you will all believe anything that gets put out there, he lives rent free in your heads not the other way around he finds all funny as do, he came in here on his no name account and chilled with you all for 5 months and in the process has made you all paranoid to the point thst any account that comes in you think is him or connected to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣, you all affected and you have made secret group chats since he played you all well johnny is a legend 🙌🏆🏆🏆🏆
Chilled with us? It's public... he made a few comments and he got a few replies he wasn't anyone's fing bestie. Get a grip...

And as for the group chats... you should see the pictures that have just been posted of you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I'm just the messenger..🤣🖕

Do you think johnny cares what getting past over, the people that's passing things over are the plm lot which means you are all working eith plm and sausage make it make sense sausage and judas are in very comfy chats 😀 you all run around tiktok acting high and mighty with morals but are in comfy group chats or one on one chats with the likes of sausage 😭 johnny disnt give a do what you all get passed over most of it is him fighting back at fs who have done the most to his kids and others kids comment cafe is in close affiliation with sausage and plm 2.0 😭😭😭😭
Johnny if you want me to talk to you your gonna need to stop speaking in the third person 😭

Jun 8, 2024
uk
ok right i’ll say soz for being a t to most of yous 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣i’m not sorry to any eq fans tho and eq would get a brick in her gob if i wasn’t miles away

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

Do you think johnny cares what getting past over, the people that's passing things over are the plm lot which means you are all working eith plm and sausage make it make sense sausage and judas are in very comfy chats 😀 you all run around tiktok acting high and mighty with morals but are in comfy group chats or one on one chats with the likes of sausage 😭 johnny disnt give a do what you all get passed over most of it is him fighting back at fs who have done the most to his kids and others kids comment cafe is in close affiliation with sausage and plm 2.0 😭😭😭😭
Middle Finger GIF by Deadstream

Mar 2, 2024
The fact you all run with that milkshake story is hilarious go and look at his main the proof is on there of who the real yazoo guy is 🤣 you will all believe anything that gets put out there, he lives rent free in your heads not the other way around he finds all funny as do, he came in here on his no name account and chilled with you all for 5 months and in the process has made you all paranoid to the point thst any account that comes in you think is him or connected to him 🤣🤣🤣🤣, you all affected and you have made secret group chats since he played you all well johnny is a legend 🙌🏆🏆🏆🏆

Attachments

• IMG_8744.jpeg
    IMG_8744.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 7
Feb 29, 2024

🤣🤣🤣 think your on the wrong thread