Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
where did i grass in anybody on anybody or play victim

this is a copy and paste of my only post both this thread

freddieMercurysCat replied to the discussion Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100.
i was absolutely fuming with eq after what she said. That’s probably how i ended up in here & not in the pissheads thread 😬

That didn’t make fin sense 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
where did i grass in anybody on anybody or play victim

this is a copy and paste of my only post both this thread

freddieMercurysCat replied to the discussion Canadian Angie - @Angelica_c100.
i was absolutely fuming with eq after what she said. That’s probably how i ended up in here & not in the pissheads thread 😬
There's a more accurate copy and paste. Unsure why you cropped your message lol.

Attachments

• IMG_6317.jpeg
    IMG_6317.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 40
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
not done on purpose but still how is that saying i’m a victim when i’m sat saying i’m the one that went in a huff basically. So where in there did i say anything that grasses on yous???

1000002765.jpg
"Had a bit of a tiff..." except it wasn't a tiff, was it? It was you saying something in generalised terms and being vague and others replying and disagreeing with you.
"Some other members over the whole eq thing..." again you're being vague here yet alluding to something - it's a very "I have a secret and I'm whispering it to you..." vibe, just say what you mean or don't say something at all.

You made it seem like the people you were alluding to were in opposition to you in terms of opinion and stance on EQ, that wasn't the case at all - it was more that people didn't like how passive aggressive you were being as well as how vague you were continuously being.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
show me the thread in canadian angies where i played victim or grassed.Like WTF 😬i’ve posted what i said and it’s in the canadian angie thread. Nowt like twisting s. Oh and since alot of you think i’m alex my name is nicolefrenzy i don’t give an absolute se about doxing myself at all
You use northern slang so probably one from johnnys nonce groups I’m sure.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
1000002765.jpg
"Had a bit of a tiff..." except it wasn't a tiff, was it? It was you saying something in generalised terms and being vague and others replying and disagreeing with you.
"Some other members over the whole eq thing..." again you're being vague here yet alluding to something - it's a very "I have a secret and I'm whispering it to you..." vibe, just say what you mean or don't say something at all.

You made it seem like the people you were alluding to were in opposition to you in terms of opinion and stance on EQ, that wasn't the case at all - it was more that people didn't like how passive aggressive you were being as well as how vague you were continuously being. Passive aggressive? absolutely and i told yous all why i was so pissed off.

your still not saying how that’s is me
being a victim and grassing on yous. A tiff is an argument. If i had of went in and said what actually happened i would understand ya point. So again how have i grassed in you by saying that. I went in the other thread and did not want to make a big deal of why i was there. It’s that simple. Look back on the posts before mine, loads of
yous said “welll angie done this and pearl done that” you can see in black and white who said s like that.

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
You use northern slang so probably one from johnnys nonce groups I’m sure.
Wo Wo Wo Jizzum dear pal, as a northern monkey I take umbrage with this…
bored homer simpson GIF