Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
your still not saying how that’s is me
being a victim and grassing on yous. A tiff is an argument. If i had of went in and said what actually happened i would understand ya point. So again how have i grassed in you by saying that. I went in the other thread and did not want to make a big deal of why i was there. It’s that simple. Look back on the posts before mine, loads of
yous said “welll angie done this and pearl done that” you can see in black and white who said s like that.
I swear you told me not to reply to you on the other thread, I'm not being baited into this. I could see exactly what use were doing so I bowed out and told use to enjoy your thread 🙂 you fit in better over there anyway.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I swear you told me not to reply to you on the other thread, I'm not being baited into this. I could see exactly what use were doing so I bowed out and told use to enjoy your thread 🙂 you fit in better over there anyway.

put me on ignore then 🤦🏻‍♀️i definitely fit in anywhere where there’s not this extreme paranoia in here. Why’s everybody so paranoid? dodgy as fk. But tra hun i’ll put you on ignore too ya keyboard warrior that wouldn’t reveal there name or user name 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Why have you now came over to this thread when you were supposedly outcasted and went to the other thread? It makes zero sense, I remained impartial and told people to go their own ways, you can see we are all clearly on topic of Angie. I have been on holiday but this is ridiculous
[/
I came in to see the bullshit that was said in here so replied. Wow “some” of you don’t half twist the truth and switch the narrative 🤣never said i was outcasted, or implied that not once

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
put me on ignore then 🤦🏻‍♀️i definitely fit in anywhere where there’s not this extreme paranoia in here. Why’s everybody so paranoid? dodgy as fk. But tra hun i’ll put you on ignore too ya keyboard warrior that wouldn’t reveal there name or user name 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
You're the paranoid one, offering to dox yourself after you've went nuts at everyone for no reason 😭😭

I'm not a weirdo that needs self validation that I would dox myself to strangers online for no reason 😭

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
your still not saying how that’s is me
being a victim and grassing on yous. A tiff is an argument. If i had of went in and said what actually happened i would understand ya point. So again how have i grassed in you by saying that. I went in the other thread and did not want to make a big deal of why i was there. It’s that simple. Look back on the posts before mine, loads of
yous said “welll angie done this and pearl done that” you can see in black and white who said s like that.
 You chose to go over to another thread, that was  your decision - you then made  that post with  that wording being vague and alluding to a different narrative than what had actually occured.

People weren't excusing what E-Spew did, people were pointing out that it  is hypocritical for Delulu-poo or Pearly-Whirly to think they can call anyone out after they have both said similar things.

You then went off and said some fed s which was absolutely atrocious and when I pointed that out in the Can Ange thread you made a point about how we call people plm and nonces. Oh, yes, we might call people out here for being plm but why is that? It's because they are actually  in plm and are nonces or in ppblaze's case he said minors could be in relationships with adults. Idk about you but I don't tolerate that kind of fery and I'm not going to tolerate you inferring that I, or anyone else that's good here, should wear a fing Saville badge.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I really enjoy this her editing her comments business to make it look like she's not saying things 😭😭 it's so silly

your absolutely fin nuts an absolute bull ster. Get a life instead of being on here 24/7 consumed with fin paranoia!!!! my post is there. Get out touch grass or go and treat your extreme fin paranoia now do off and when ya get there do off a bit more

because i am geordie ive literally said my tiktok user name chill out with the paranoia in here. My name is nicolefrenzy i could give 2 fin ss who knows 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
You could give two ss? Do you mean “couldn’t” cause otherwise that means you don’t want people to know. Why are you doxxing yourself? You’re being weird 😭 no wonder people didn’t like you in here

Jun 8, 2024
uk
You're the paranoid one, offering to dox yourself after you've went nuts at everyone for no reason 😭😭

I'm not a weirdo that needs self validation that I would dox myself to strangers online for no reason 😭

oh and dox myself because i’m not a fin pussy that needs to hide behind a fake account constantly. Why would be arsed about people knowing who i am?? 🤣🤣