Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Poor Judas
๐Ÿ˜† IMG_6960.jpeg
It's not even really about people knowing who we are. It's the safety aspect. There's groups of people using this thread that ruin peoples lifes and rip their life's apart just from a name. Just for fun. People like Tony who are threatening violence. I genuinely don't want my family, children anyone doxed. I also don't want live in fear that Tony is sending his friends around looking for me. It's so silly to bring that danger apon yourself for no reason.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
It's not even really about people knowing who we are. It's the safety aspect. There's groups of people using this thread that ruin peoples lifes and rip their life's apart just from a name. Just for fun. People like Tony who are threatening violence. I genuinely don't want my family, children anyone doxed. I also don't want live in fear that Tony is sending his friends around looking for me. It's so silly to bring that danger apon yourself for no reason.
I'm exactly the same. My career and my loved ones are worth more to me than some random fers on this app. I could easily have my personal information as my account but risking the safety and wellbeing of my whole reality is not worth it. My opinions do not change regardless of if I am anonymous or not, the difference is it puts me in a vulnerable and dangerous environment that could do my life up if the wrong people get it.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Honestly need to make a chart on every time you have told people not to dox themselves ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Calculate Figure It Out GIF by funk

Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
What have you done to Tam, shes commented on my video saying you're vile ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Uh oh....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It might be bc Tam was called out for driving whilst being on her phone or it could be for copious other things, who knows...sometimes Tam is just angry

What have you done to Tam, shes commented on my video saying you're vile ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
Omg. Months ago she was live complaining about plm, she was telling the live that Johnny was sending her photos of other peoples kids on WhatsApp. I highlighted how weird that was that he even had her personal number. Why is a pedophile hunter chilling with alleged pedos? She then sent her friends in here who called me sick of calling her out but wouldn't call Tam out anything. They basically made out that I was a pedo.

Then 2 days ago she was in ghosts live where I played the song accusing me of being an account called kesh that's going round threatening to a people. I asked her for proof yesterday in Alex's and she freaked out.

She's a fat dramatic t ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Aww man she blocked me so I canโ€™t see her comment meh
Tam commented;

Tam: "Judas is vile sorry how anyone can support a wrongen."

Weird to comment that on a vid showing support for DV victims against Tony who was abusive...Judas was in the box and it clearly shows Tony requesting Judas to play certain songs and what actually happened but all Tam cares about is saying "Judas blah blah blah" not "Wow, I can't believe Tony did that!"

Also...Judas isn't a 'wrongen' and that's not how you spell it, Tam, it's 'wrongun' if you're going to use such a silly word - I wonder why that comment didn't get a violation though?

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
Tam commented;

Tam: "Judas is vile sorry how anyone can support a wrongen."

Weird to comment that on a vid showing support for DV victims against Tony who was abusive...Judas was in the box and it clearly shows Tony requesting Judas to play certain songs and what actually happened but all Tam cares about is saying "Judas blah blah blah" not "Wow, I can't believe Tony did that!"

Also...Judas isn't a 'wrongen' and that's not how you spell it, Tam, it's 'wrongun' if you're going to use such a silly word - I wonder why that comment didn't get a violation though?
But sheโ€™s a degree student, a scholar!
Bette Davis Lol GIF by O&O, Inc