Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Do these dim fs not know that Tommy Robinson was the LEADER of the EDL? He changed his name because of his criminal past , he put up gofundme's and rinsed people of money and fed off to Spain to try and avoid prosecution , he literally stood outside a court when he was warned not too and could have made a huge pedo ring case collapse!
I watched him live streaming outside court and then getting arrested. Can't stand the man!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
My partner works away a lot with around 30 Geordie lads, they consistently make racial remarks and he’s been in a few arguements with them as he has to remind them not to do this infront of him as he has mixed kids/ partner. Don’t get me wrong they do apologise and make a conscious effort not to do it. Now my oldest sons dad is from Newcastle and whenever weve been up I’ve not had any racism which tells me it’s not necessarily racism but ignorance, I’ve had it bad in certain areas of Scotland and Liverpool tbf
Yeah I do think it’s ignorance. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying there’s not racists here because unfortunately they are everywhere. The schools here are extremely diverse

Nov 10, 2023
@Zias false teeth

Costume Field GIF by Drunk History

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Do these dim fs not know that Tommy Robinson was the LEADER of the EDL? He changed his name because of his criminal past , he put up gofundme's and rinsed people of money and fed off to Spain to try and avoid prosecution , he literally stood outside a court when he was warned not too and could have made a huge pedo ring case collapse!
Flanges viewers are disturbing 😳

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
Omg Chonky wants the IP addresses of two accounts that called her rude 😂😂😂😂
Hi guys

It was 2 new accounts that were made after lots of people came to have a go at me yesterday. Made just to comment at me. I was curious to know if it was someone I’ve interacted with here or someone that was telling me off. When that’s happened here before people have made fun of that account. I heard that admin found some that did that before so I thought it would be fun (personally).

I’m not going to read back much further as I’m sure it’s been a chonky spit roast, but I just wanna be able to comment where I want to comment on a forum without any more silly arguments with strangers online hope some of you can understand!

I thought moving threads would help with that