Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Didn’t have a go at you. Simple stated you were not pushed to leave this thread.
You flounced. Also, I went to read in there. I saw your comment so replied.

If you did take the time instead of assuming there’s bad things being said you’ll see there hasn’t been

I’ve reached out to you on here and privately. You haven’t responded. People asked you not to leave. I asked you not to leave.

Comment where you want. It’s your prerogative. Just don’t make out we’re something we’re not
I didn’t ask her not to leave. I was busy. I’m glad I didn’t now.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
These lives always end up the fing same
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I'm honestly in shock that Angel woman said her kids can say the N word in her house but not outside.... I was confused at first thinking maybe they are mixed race? But still felt it was so wrong.... then I hear her kids are fing white and even worse she has mixed race grandkids that can hear them say that s 😔 wtf....

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
These lives always end up the fing same
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football
Just goes round in circles. We as adults have the chance to change the world , we have the chance to teach children to be nice to each other, sadly we have adults that think it's acceptable to let their children scream the N word `as long as it's in the house` I'm glad I taught you well and you turned out alright (I guess) 😘

I'm honestly in shock that Angel woman said her kids can say the N word in her house but not outside.... I was confused at first thinking maybe they are mixed race? But still felt it was so wrong.... then I hear her kids are fing white and even worse she has mixed race grandkids that can hear them say that s 😔 wtf....
How does she know they don’t use it in school? Allowing it at all, you’re saying it’s ok to say. Mental behaviour

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Sorry for the long post. Just a little story as I know Angie reads here! On Friday my son was out with friends, I had a call to say he’s at the top of road and he’s been stopped by the police (guess what colour my son is to the 10 boys he was with) I ran up and a house up the road has been broken into a vandalised, they had video of my lad riding past the house on his bike, stopping, looking then riding off. Now in the video you can clearly see it was 2 of the boys that was stood there with him while they were questioning my child, same clothes, same bikes etc. now they let my boy come away with me, I had a word with him about the company he keeps and then he went back out, he then texts me to say ‘mum I was walking back up and they’ve put me in the back of the police car drove off and parked up’ I have a tracker on him so again I went to him. The same boys were stood around the car so I asked why my son when you’ve clearly stated you know he didn’t go in the house so what’s this about, they wanted to arrest him, wouldn’t let him out of the car. He was speaking to his sergeant clearly trying to get him to authorise an arrest. They ended up letting him out eventually and he was in tears. I didn’t want my son to distrust the police but they told him they were taking him home and didn’t. Now black people don’t like using the ‘race card’ but my son was the only child there with dark skin, they didn’t even bother the other boys who were stood jeering and swearing saying ‘it was me pig’ so to constantly have that conversation with our sons and tell them that they cannot behave the same way as their white friends is heartbreaking. So yes Angie, we may sometimes see racism that isn’t there but can you blame us?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Just goes round in circles. We as adults have the chance to change the world , we have the chance to teach children to be nice to each other, sadly we have adults that think it's acceptable to let their children scream the N word `as long as it's in the house` I'm glad I taught you well and you turned out alright (I guess) 😘
Exactly! Never even think to say those words! Can't believe people find it acceptable to say

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Sorry for the long post. Just a little story as I know Angie reads here! On Friday my son was out with friends, I had a call to say he’s at the top of road and he’s been stopped by the police (guess what colour my son is to the 10 boys he was with) I ran up and a house up the road has been broken into a vandalised, they had video of my lad riding past the house on his bike, stopping, looking then riding off. Now in the video you can clearly see it was 2 of the boys that was stood there with him while they were questioning my child, same clothes, same bikes etc. now they let my boy come away with me, I had a word with him about the company he keeps and then he went back out, he then texts me to say ‘mum I was walking back up and they’ve put me in the back of the police car drove off and parked up’ I have a tracker on him so again I went to him. The same boys were stood around the car so I asked why my son when you’ve clearly stated you know he didn’t go in the house so what’s this about, they wanted to arrest him, wouldn’t let him out of the car. He was speaking to his sergeant clearly trying to get him to authorise an arrest. They ended up letting him out eventually and he was in tears. I didn’t want my son to distrust the police but they told him they were taking him home and didn’t. Now black people don’t like using the ‘race card’ but my son was the only child there with dark skin, they didn’t even bother the other boys who were stood jeering and swearing saying ‘it was me pig’ so to constantly have that conversation with our sons and tell them that they cannot behave the same way as their white friends is heartbreaking. So yes Angie, we may sometimes see racism that isn’t there but can you blame us?
police are the worst, poor baby hope he is ok 🥺

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I hope you and your son are ok it hurt my heart reading that 😪

I’m sorry you and your family ever experience such predjudice. This must be so frustrating to watch. I hope you’re sons ok. He should even be made to feel he’s different and treated in a different way just because of the colour of his skin. It’s clear what the issue the police had and unfortunately it’s not an isolated incident