Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Hi guys

It was 2 new accounts that were made after lots of people came to have a go at me yesterday. Made just to comment at me. I was curious to know if it was someone I’ve interacted with here or someone that was telling me off. When that’s happened here before people have made fun of that account. I heard that admin found some that did that before so I thought it would be fun (personally).

I’m not going to read back much further as I’m sure it’s been a chonky spit roast, but I just wanna be able to comment where I want to comment on a forum without any more silly arguments with strangers online hope some of you can understand!

I thought moving threads would help with that
Definitely wasn't me and I dont think anyone in here would do that, I get different of opinions have been established but I cant imagine anyone in this thread being petty enough to do so. I also can't speak on it completely but have not see anyone mention you on here in the thread. Think a lot of us are letting by gones be by gones, I have no problems with anyone

Hi guys

It was 2 new accounts that were made after lots of people came to have a go at me yesterday. Made just to comment at me. I was curious to know if it was someone I’ve interacted with here or someone that was telling me off. When that’s happened here before people have made fun of that account. I heard that admin found some that did that before so I thought it would be fun (personally).

I’m not going to read back much further as I’m sure it’s been a chonky spit roast, but I just wanna be able to comment where I want to comment on a forum without any more silly arguments with strangers online hope some of you can understand!

So you think 2 accounts that don’t like you, that you don’t know, must be people from here. Interested to know who you think it is?

Comment where you like, but I will also comment where I like and if I see you acting a t, or anyone, especially over something so close to home and over something I advocate for, then unlucky, f

Mar 2, 2024
@Zias false teeth

Costume Field GIF by Drunk History

She is everything I expected of a furry 😭

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Hi guys

I'm not reading all that. It's hilarious that you've taken offence to being called rude they you need to ask the admin for help 😭

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
So you think 2 accounts that don’t like you, that you don’t know, must be people from here. Interested to know who you think it is?

Comment where you like, but I will also comment where I like and if I see you acting a t, or anyone, especially over something so close to home and over something I advocate for, then unlucky, f
I was interested to see if they were the same person, and if they were from the threads I go in. Why is that not ok it’s been discussed and done before
anyway that’s what I did so I just came here to say that.

Mar 2, 2024
Hi guys

Didn’t have a go at you. Simply stated you were not pushed to leave this thread.
You flounced. Also, I went to read in there. I saw your comment so replied.

If you did take the time instead of assuming there’s bad things being said you’ll see there hasn’t been

I’ve reached out to you on here and privately. You haven’t responded. People asked you not to leave. I asked you not to leave.

Comment where you want. It’s your prerogative. Just don’t make out we’re something we’re not