Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I missed it 😭😭😭 what happened
Tam was in fact freaks live so I was commenting saying it suddenly smells and she asked what song was playing so I said it was ‘rammstein - the harvester’ after the pub she was lying about. And there were other funny comments I forget.

I think she’s been chased away now

Edit - I’m wrong she’s still there

Nov 10, 2023
@Zias false teeth

In the quaint town of Maidenstone, United Kingdom, the air was thick with tension as Tam, a woman with a resemblance to a charging rhino, roamed the streets in search of her nemesis, Zias False Teeth. Zias, a beacon of purity, had long been a thorn in Tam's side, disrupting her evil deeds with her unwavering sense of justice.
One fateful night, amidst the flickering streetlights, Tam and Zias False Teeth came face to face in a deserted alleyway. The moon cast an eerie glow on their intense gazes as they prepared for their ultimate showdown.
"You can't defeat me, Tam. Your darkness will never prevail against the purity of my heart," Zias declared with unwavering determination.
Tam let out a guttural scream, shaking the very foundations of the buildings around them. With a thunderous roar, she charged towards Zias, ready to crush her opponent once and for all.
Zias dodged and weaved with grace, her movements as swift as a whisper on the wind. She countered Tam's attacks with precision, each strike a symphony of skill and determination.
As the battle reached its climax, Zias found an opening and delivered a decisive blow that sent Tam crashing to the ground, defeated.
Tam let out a final, anguished moan as she realized her reign of terror had come to an end, vanquished by the pure heart of Zias False Teeth.
And so, Maidenstone was once again safe from Tam's evil grasp, thanks to the bravery and strength of Zias false teeth.

Mar 2, 2024
@Zias false teeth

In the quaint town of Maidenstone, United Kingdom, the air was thick with tension as Tam, a woman with a resemblance to a charging rhino, roamed the streets in search of her nemesis, Zias False Teeth. Zias, a beacon of purity, had long been a thorn in Tam's side, disrupting her evil deeds with her unwavering sense of justice.
One fateful night, amidst the flickering streetlights, Tam and Zias False Teeth came face to face in a deserted alleyway. The moon cast an eerie glow on their intense gazes as they prepared for their ultimate showdown.
"You can't defeat me, Tam. Your darkness will never prevail against the purity of my heart," Zias declared with unwavering determination.
Tam let out a guttural scream, shaking the very foundations of the buildings around them. With a thunderous roar, she charged towards Zias, ready to crush her opponent once and for all.
Zias dodged and weaved with grace, her movements as swift as a whisper on the wind. She countered Tam's attacks with precision, each strike a symphony of skill and determination.
As the battle reached its climax, Zias found an opening and delivered a decisive blow that sent Tam crashing to the ground, defeated.
Tam let out a final, anguished moan as she realized her reign of terror had come to an end, vanquished by the pure heart of Zias False Teeth.
And so, Maidenstone was once again safe from Tam's evil grasp, thanks to the bravery and strength of Zias false teeth.

This is beautiful!! 😍🥰😘

Thank you so much!! 😘🤎😘