Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
yous have been busy bitches while i've been day drinking. can someone give me a synopsis update?
Animated GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yep! Just read they want to make immigration a zero level, send any immigrants back to France and expand pollution in the North sea. So Angie claims to be an animal lover yet wants reform who will kill sea animals, also confirms her whole live are EDL
People who voting for them think they're going to get different, but they're just ex Cons not wanted by their own party , they really think Nigel Farage is a normal working class man FFS , t wouldn't know a full days work if it kicked him in the fufu

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
People who voting for them think they're going to get different, but they're just ex Cons not wanted by their own party , they really think Nigel Farage is a normal working class man FFS , t wouldn't know a full days work if it kicked him in the fufu
So basically the people who voted brexit who didn't realise it was about trade and not immigration 🤷‍♂️

Feb 29, 2024
Yep! Just read they want to make immigration a zero level, send any immigrants back to France and expand pollution in the North sea. So Angie claims to be an animal lover yet wants reform who will kill sea animals, also confirms her whole live are EDL
What gets me so mad is, if you are poor (less then 38 thousand wage a year) and fall in love while on holiday you can't bring your new partner back. But if your rich you can. It's so unfair, I follow a young white britsh woman who is living in Africa. She can't come to the UK with her partner as she doesn't earn enough. She's a teacher 🥺

Feb 29, 2024
Makes no sense why IM bringing outsiders into it?
Tam you t, you’re the one who was bragging ‘your mate runs the pub’ and wouldn’t stop mentioning it 🤣🤣

I like the Observer but I’m sad she’s been blindsided by Tam’s faulty evidence that isn’t actually evidence at all because my conversation with the pub wasn’t just the 20 seconds I posted 🤣🤣
I’m pretty sure someone (possibly in here) said that the observer was heavily involved with the hunter community before she made her observer account! I always thought it was weird that there was loads of random weirdos on her YouTube in between the FYP lives and other videos 🤣