Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Makes no sense why IM bringing outsiders into it?
Tam you t, you’re the one who was bragging ‘your mate runs the pub’ and wouldn’t stop mentioning it 🤣🤣

I like the Observer but I’m sad she’s been blindsided by Tam’s faulty evidence that isn’t actually evidence at all because my conversation with the pub wasn’t just the 20 seconds I posted 🤣🤣
Where have you posted this? 😁

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
As long as Angie doesn't expose herself again I'll be able to sleep tonight

Cringe Wince GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I hate being a little dimwit, I'm confused what's going on 😭
I’m not too sure either I was on demis profile looking for a video of her a Tracy singing you want to bamba and then later on in the evening this came on my FYP 🤣 I think it’s basically Johnny from PLM helping tam giving her info on what demi was doing… I know tam has involvement with demi not sure how though! 🤣

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Pretty much just ex conservatives who were too right wing for the conservative party , washed up and not wanted but still bitter about anyone else in the UK.
Yep! Just read they want to make immigration a zero level, send any immigrants back to France and expand pollution in the North sea. So Angie claims to be an animal lover yet wants reform who will kill sea animals, also confirms her whole live are EDL