Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Does Angie think Bots are real people?

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

also the nanny alison in her box im sure was outed not long ago as a scammer possibly back end of last yr
She was her son's baby was in hospital for a few days, the story started as he needed money to get to the hospital yet they left the baby there didn't even stay with him because they didn't want to sleep on chairs infront of people. Then chain reaction and luna (Annette) set up a gfm which went out of hand they ended up getting hundreds ££, Alison was drawing the money out and infact spending it on shopping for herself and online bingo. Her own son was calling her out for scamming him yet they were just as bad because they didn't need the money either. She then started calling her own son out for being scruffy and constantly skint. Was madness as everyone involved was being called out including luna and chain reaction. It was all proven aswell as she made to show bank statements and the gfm withdrawals and she very much did take a few hundred quid for herself

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
bloody hell 3 weeks was bad enough i was climbing the walls by the end to get out, can’t imagine being in there for 5 months. I know how you feel, the worst bit for me is not being able to work. That was also my social time too. I’ve just turned 40 should of had a good 20 years of working left in me. I hope your in a much better place than you were ♥️
I spent nearly a year in hospital and was so bored..so very very bored. I'm frequently in for a week or two but I've learnt to take books, craft etc so I don't go crazy. I usually get put in the same ward so I know most of the staff now 🤣 . It's horrible not being able to work when you really want to 🥰

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Pearl this far into angies intestines after months of her calling Angie out for things she has done. It’s absolutely embarrassing.

Who the do is claiming things Angie has done in the past being brought up is pathetic? Excuse me, but your past is insight to who you are as a person. It’s pretty important I’d say.
Remember when they were going to have a boxing match 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie “you’ll be crying Alicia. Crying about your mother”

How sick can you be? Has anyone managed to count the number of times Angie goes live, pissed out of her skull, crying about her father and broccoli? Ffs
See I'd go at anyone , but when you have to go lower than a snakes belly like Angie does, it's just wrong. Karma will catch up with her

I spent nearly a year in hospital and was so bored..so very very bored. I'm frequently in for a week or two but I've learnt to take books, craft etc so I don't go crazy. I usually get put in the same ward so I know most of the staff now 🤣 . It's horrible not being able to work when you really want to 🥰
I feel ya. It’s becomes a daily thing in life, unable to experience a day feeling normal. This is why I lose my head over people invalidating people’s health conditions 😫

Hoping everyone a healthy day!