Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Angie claiming the clip is edited when she says she probably was the perp, that’s not even the first time she’s done it. She did it a few weeks back when accusing chippie of being the perp in his DV relationship just because she fell out with him. She’s so dangerous. Denying things that are there to see, it’s such a narc tactic

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I think with evidence is despite it being sent prior, its still considered new evidence as its not been previously looked at from other investigations, the second part hurts my dyslexia slightly 😆 i know once an investigation is open and all evidence is seized the only people allowed to access it is the case officers, the victims themselves are not allowed as anything can be altered or changed, even the slightest thing can change the whole case.
😂😂 Thank you for attempting to help educate me. Sorry if I've caused you a migraine. 🤣🫶

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie claiming the clip is edited when she says she probably was the perp, that’s not even the first time she’s done it. She did it a few weeks back when accusing chippie of being the perp in his DV relationship just because she fell out with him. She’s so dangerous. Denying things that are there to see, it’s such a narc tactic
She also says that her male friend (that she claims ditched her for a new girlfriend) deserved the abuse said girlfriend later inflicted. She said it was karma. 🤬

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
😂😂 Thank you for attempting to help educate me. Sorry if I've caused you a migraine. 🤣🫶
No its fine! I only did Criminology as my degree so all this is from my own research on CPS, the legislative websites on the government and met police. Obviously every constabulary is different, I found the constabulary at university were absolutely shocking while elsewhere were really good 👏! But there are appeal processed that can occur due to compromising

Feb 29, 2024
No its fine! I only did Criminology as my degree so all this is from my own research on CPS, the legislative websites on the government and met police. Obviously every constabulary is different, I found the constabulary at university were absolutely shocking while elsewhere were really good 👏! But there are appeal processed that can occur due to compromising
When I went for therapy I was told that if I talk about a certain person then it could possible hinder if I ended up going court. I hope this has changed now, they basically said that I could be given leading questions. Hope I make sense

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Same, I worked until 4 years ago when I spent 5 months in icu (coma, dialysis, intubated, tracheostomy etc etc) no way can I work..some days I can barely look after myself!

bloody hell 3 weeks was bad enough i was climbing the walls by the end to get out, can’t imagine being in there for 5 months. I know how you feel, the worst bit for me is not being able to work. That was also my social time too. I’ve just turned 40 should of had a good 20 years of working left in me. I hope your in a much better place than you were ♥️

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm a monkey see, monkey do brain. I get so confused by legal/professional language or even by simple written instruction at times. I thank god for YouTube tutorials every single day. 🤣 I very much appreciate people, like yourself, who have the willingness and patience to try and help others understand. I will even ignore the humble brag of "only did Criminology as my degree". 😂 👍👏

I got so anxious over this. Well done everyone that saved Tinks from Angies. I’ll even be nice to @Alicia for today 😭 I’m so relieved. It’s still not ideal as she’s now angry and likely going pick holes in it, and try help Ben proclaim his innocence, but at least she’s not on there.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
When I went for therapy I was told that if I talk about a certain person then it could possible hinder if I ended up going court. I hope this has changed now, they basically said that I could be given leading questions. Hope I make sense
Yeh, it all depends on the case, I know someone who went for a case against 🍇 and they got told if it was a false accusation they would be prosecuted themselves. They said it was so dehumanising because the officer in charge made it out it was their fault and it got dropped due to "lack of evidence". How the heck you are meant to have evidence for something that happened 3 years prior 🤦‍♂️

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I got so anxious over this. Well done everyone that saved Tinks from Angies. I’ll even be nice to @Alicia for today 😭 I’m so relieved. It’s still not ideal as she’s now angry and likely going pick holes in it, and try help Ben proclaim his innocence, but at least she’s not on there.
Mass report

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Mar 2, 2024
I hate Tam but Sarah is VILE. She’s also being used imo by members of the discord, to do things to others so that the others hands are clean and she takes the hit for it. She’s a doxxer, she’s weird and acts nutty to impress others, shes rang social services on people.

This is what the Slapper discord need to understand, you’re still called PLM, because you have old members like Sarah, still doing PLM s. This wasn’t even funny, it’s just embarrassing.

I hope they knock each out. Can’t stand either of them