Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If Angie is all about getting the word out about a wrong un, and isn't doing it for the "clout", then why is she being so salty that it's being covered on multiple platforms? Weird.

Kevin James Kingofqueens GIF by TV Land

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yeh, it all depends on the case, I know someone who went for a case against 🍇 and they got told if it was a false accusation they would be prosecuted themselves. They said it was so dehumanising because the officer in charge made it out it was their fault and it got dropped due to "lack of evidence". How the heck you are meant to have evidence for something that happened 3 years prior 🤦‍♂️
There's a TV miniseries based on a similar story. Horrific how victims are treated by some people in positions of power/authority.

1000019788.jpg

Pearl this far into angies intestines after months of her calling Angie out for things she has done. It’s absolutely embarrassing.

Who the do is claiming things Angie has done in the past being brought up is pathetic? Excuse me, but your past is insight to who you are as a person. It’s pretty important I’d say.