Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Oh. I’d never thought of it quite that way.

Some of the stuff said is horrific. I’ve never thought it wasn’t serious s, it just blows my mind how they’ll go into a box saying “this is my first time going live <insert something deeply horrific> then say, that’s all I have to say …can you drop me from the box”
Meanwhile, I’m sat on the sofa triggered as do. Stuff like that I’ve only ever spoken to the nhs about… I personally couldn’t do with strangers knowing that sort of thing about me, let alone discussing it or referring to it in relation to a scummy TikTok creator.

Were any other words promoted as an alternative to using trauma dumping? I can’t think of anything else other than unloading
Same I agree. I think I left after that and came here to rant so I'm not sure. I'll probably still use the term trauma dump though 😭 because I even use it about myself.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I've just swiped past Charlie Fairys live and that Quirky Queen is sat in his box telling people that there are two people in here who are EX PLM and she has proof apparently. I'd rather not take advice from somebody who's taken their hairstyle from a North Korean if I'm honest 🤷‍♂️
Shes the one that's having cyber sex with Johnny isn't she? It's probably me and @2 Pumps and a Chinese 🌸 again 😭😭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
For your entertainment. Nasally voice
pink hair GIF by chuber channel

Attachments

• 4DFB12A7-F239-4E0B-9A68-4678E86F89B0.mov
    6.3 MB