Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
These suggestions about safe spaces are so icky and it's something that could end up very messy.

Who decides who is deserving of a space in these safe spaces? It can't be on Facebook because people don't lock their Facebooks down and it leaves their life's wide open to strangers. It's easy to make a fake account and infiltrate a discord. How do you reject someone from these spaces? Sub only doesn't work because someone can gift subs in your live then Kev down the road who scrolled past your live on the fyp is subbed and it turns out he batters his wife.

I think they need to just start calling their spaces supportive and letting people know that it can't be truly control who comments or watches but they have moderators who try to keep the live under control to the best of their ability.
Then they all fall out and spill

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
And I'm sorry but that Debs woman said if people aren't getting the help in real life from the nhs they could work out their priorities and figure out how to sub to her. That is ridiculous.
I have never understood y anyone would come on an app and tell all their problems to strangers. I think some of these people running the lives are actually getting a bit of a kick out of it

Feb 29, 2024
IMG_8899.jpeg
Angies family gathering
I’ve finally figured it out…. Angie is pitbull!
Evidence:
Another one! (Everyday there’s something new)
Mrs world wide. (She has family from every race and religion)
She’s been there done that! (What it says on the tin…. If someone has a foreskin then angie has a fiveskin)

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
These suggestions about safe spaces are so icky and it's something that could end up very messy.

Who decides who is deserving of a space in these safe spaces? It can't be on Facebook because people don't lock their Facebooks down and it leaves their life's wide open to strangers. It's easy to make a fake account and infiltrate a discord. How do you reject someone from these spaces? Sub only doesn't work because someone can gift subs in your live then Kev down the road who scrolled past your live on the fyp is subbed and it turns out he batters his wife.

I think they need to just start calling their spaces supportive and letting people know that it can't be truly control who comments or watches but they have moderators who try to keep the live under control to the best of their ability.
Sadly, I read into TikTok “safe spaces” as a term people use when the host doesn’t mind people trauma dumping in the boxes. I dont think they actually listen to those who talk

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I have never understood y anyone would come on an app and tell all their problems to strangers. I think some of these people running the lives are actually getting a bit of a kick out of it
I can understand the desperation, a lot of the time victims have never been believed and it must feel so validating to have a box of people believing you. But the lives held there after picking them apart or people who know them coming forward can't be stopped. And I don't think people are prepared for that.

Oct 24, 2023
Sadly, I read into TikTok “safe spaces” as a term people use when the host doesn’t mind people trauma dumping in the boxes. I dont think they actually listen to those who talk
There was a discussion there about is the term trauma dumping a gaslighting term or why do people say it. It's said because sometimes people do come in a box and without warning dump a lot of trauma on unsuspecting people because it has a slight relevance to the subject.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

I have a lot of feelings about this and let some of them out just now, but I just don’t like it at all. The internet isn’t a safe space full stop.

I truly think mental health support should be left to mental health professionals in professional spaces. I understand there are lengthy waiting times to access them, but that doesn’t mean it’s safer to go to TikTok. If my leg needs amputating and I have to wait to get surgery, I’m not going to ask a creator on TikTok who has played Surgery Simulator to do it for me.

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
Alfie you aint turning anyone on

sick man GIF

Mar 14, 2024
Yorkshire
I have a lot of feelings about this and let some of them out just now, but I just don’t like it at all. The internet isn’t a safe space full stop.

I truly think mental health support should be left to mental health professionals in professional spaces. I understand there are lengthy waiting times to access them, but that doesn’t mean it’s safer to go to TikTok. If my leg needs amputating and I have to wait to get surgery, I’m not going to ask a creator on TikTok who has played Surgery Simulator to do it for me.
Absolutely 💯👏🏽

Oct 24, 2023

Yeah I noticed you agree with some of my comments and say some of the things I said. It's just a situation that can really end up doing more harm than good.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
There was a discussion there about is the term trauma dumping a gaslighting term or why do people say it. It's said because sometimes people do come in a box and without warning dump a lot of trauma on unsuspecting people because it has a slight relevance to the subject.
I think about it as more as going into a TikTok box and unloading everything…. Sometimes people go in and don’t even have any reason to shoe horn in their trauma but do so anyway. Not sure if I believe it’s gaslighting to call it that or not but I’ve not heard any of the arguments for or against it 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
I think about it as more as going into a TikTok box and unloading everything…. Sometimes people go in and don’t even have any reason to shoe horn in their trauma but do so anyway. Not sure if I believe it’s gaslighting to call it that or not but I’ve not heard any of the arguments for or against it 🤔
I think someone said it's used to gaslight and minimise the seriousness of someone's story. The same way we say unalive on TikTok as it minimises the meaning but people only say that because the other dead words get you banned 😭

Medusa

And I'm sorry but that Debs woman said if people aren't getting the help in real life from the nhs they could work out their priorities and figure out how to sub to her. That is ridiculous.
The financial manipulation on the app sickens me, people will litterly do and say anything if it means they gain financially, and the sad thing about it, is there's desperate and vulnerable people who will do it.

Please,..If anyone reads here and you are desperate for help, please do NOT feel pressured into subbing or gifting anyone. You should NEVER have to pay to be heard or listened to.

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
My first time watching Prince Brat. All I see is people trying to give different opinions and Prince and Cowboy literally shouting at the women who dare to disagree. EQ is a piece of tit, this discord info is of no surprise to me, when she’s had young mods and a young big gifter in the past, but let people share their opinions as long as respectful. Prince shows his age as it’s his way or no way!