Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My first time watching Prince Brat. All I see is people trying to give different opinions and Prince and Cowboy literally shouting at the women who dare to disagree. EQ is a piece of tit, this discord info is of no surprise to me, when she’s had young mods and a young big gifter in the past, but let people share their opinions as long as respectful. Prince shows his age as it’s his way or no way!
He really grinds on me , I can't even watch him. If I had a child like him that spoke to women the way he did he's be out on his ass. He has NO respect for other people at all

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
He looks plastic
Toy Story 4 Couple GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I think someone said it's used to gaslight and minimise the seriousness of someone's story. The same way we say unalive on TikTok as it minimises the meaning but people only say that because the other dead words get you banned 😭
Oh. I’d never thought of it quite that way.

Some of the stuff said is horrific. I’ve never thought it wasn’t serious s, it just blows my mind how they’ll go into a box saying “this is my first time going live <insert something deeply horrific> then say, that’s all I have to say …can you drop me from the box”
Meanwhile, I’m sat on the sofa triggered as do. Stuff like that I’ve only ever spoken to the nhs about… I personally couldn’t do with strangers knowing that sort of thing about me, let alone discussing it or referring to it in relation to a scummy TikTok creator.

Were any other words promoted as an alternative to using trauma dumping? I can’t think of anything else other than unloading

Mar 2, 2024
Zia's Basement
I've just swiped past Charlie Fairys live and that Quirky Queen is sat in his box telling people that there are two people in here who are EX PLM and she has proof apparently. I'd rather not take advice from somebody who's taken their hairstyle from a North Korean if I'm honest 🤷‍♂️
Im there, they are bringing chippy, billy & CC down 😂 😂 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Isn't it funny how they say they have proof yet don't provide it?... makes me question - if you have proof and connections the fact you have any connections with that group shows me your guilty and a fing wrong one as well. I wouldn't even know who to ask
sick puke GIF
Charlie who works for MI5 but gets his devices checked every 6 months 👀 👀

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I've just swiped past Charlie Fairys live and that Quirky Queen is sat in his box telling people that there are two people in here who are EX PLM and she has proof apparently. I'd rather not take advice from somebody who's taken their hairstyle from a North Korean if I'm honest 🤷‍♂️
How would she have this info? Because she’s besties with other ex PLM? One thing we have to give to Brigham is he brought those screenshots, Julie Poolie