Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Maybe I’m just being a paranoid stoner…. But surely she could change anyones name on a phone number to 101? Like for example if I changed my sisters name in my contacts to 101 and she called me it would show up as 101 called me….?
Post Something GIF

Feb 29, 2024
This Hann drama is sooooo funny. Shes behaving like this for 4/5 months. I called it out in February. Her "friends" have only just noticed because they don't even watch her 😭😭😭😭😭
It’s the same with the Taurian and J situation 🤣 people have been telling her for months that J is sly and a liar and isn’t her friend…. But she’s announced today she’s no longer friends with her because she’s sly and writes comments about her mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also I thought Hann was taking time off because she’s got a bad heart? I swear stress is her kink at this point because what the do is she doing!
Also I’m so glad you are back! I’ve missed you, hope you are feeling better! ❤️

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Heyyyyy how you feeling
Definitely a bit better, haven't s myself today and Iv managed to eat a toasted wrap just then.

It’s the same with the Taurian and J situation 🤣 people have been telling her for months that J is sly and a liar and isn’t her friend…. But she’s announced today she’s no longer friends with her because she’s sly and writes comments about her mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also I thought Hann was taking time off because she’s got a bad heart? I swear stress is her kink at this point because what the do is she doing!
Also I’m so glad you are back! I’ve missed you, hope you are feeling better! ❤️
She stayed off for 12 hours. She was gaslighting everyone today saying she hasn't been online. Girl be real 😭