Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
T
Thought it was the big bake reveal today
🤣 im guessing this meant face? Still setting up TT studio apparantly. Even dread didnt take this long 😂
season 5 bake GIF by PBS

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Taurianx13 live is Lisa Marie on her account. Weird
Taurian made her an account in Lisa's name and bought her followers so she could go live when all this started. Because she needed a backup. Taurians accounts got banned and she logged in and tried to take it and make it hers 😂.

Surely if taurian had access all this time she could have just told us if the cockerpoo mails were real 😭

Feb 27, 2024
Taurian made her an account in Lisa's name and bought her followers so she could go live when all this started. Because she needed a backup. Taurians accounts got banned and she logged in and tried to take it and make it hers 😂.

Surely if taurian had access all this time she could have just told us if the cockerpoo mails were real 😭
That’s a really good point about Cockercrap!

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Has anyone heard from @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 lately? I also miss everyone else , it's been quiet the last few days.

@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 come back soon please, you're missed by everyone.
@Jeppers_creepers I hope you and the bun are okay , not heard any updates on the first CC baby yet!
@BattyBat BRING ME TO LIFE
@Zias false teeth next time you send me diamond art I'll throw toaster into the bath
@PickledOnions did you find your other airpod?!
@SheilaMilkshake sending you love!

any anyone else I've missed because I have the memory of a goldfish. :love: