Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

JizzJazJeff

Jun 18, 2024
nottingham
I truly think this woman is unwell, she has fixation issues and it’s concerning. She gets obsessed with one person for days at a time and doesn’t shut her mouth about it.
You asked for clothes not money. As parents we would do anything for our children so please try not to let this nobody affect you, easier said than done I know but she really isn’t well. Get help Angie 😬
I’ve heard this so many times! She’s unhinged that woman! She just needs to piss off and leave me alone there’s loads of people on TikTok she could go for and I ain’t one of them

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
So j has to get 120k in 24 hours to get on live pro leader board

She’s going for live pro?!? 💀

That’s absolutely hilarious, even if she did by some miracle get it I doubt her content would qualify as the pro badge is all about positive communities and high quality content.

It’s always green screen and bitching when I go in.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
This is it he has no life at all , but what good is he having a tracheostomy fitted when he can’t do nothing I just don’t get it surly his cousin can see this but most of us that went tonight we said our good byes because it’s not Justin anymore. Surly the doctors and consultants can over turn the decision ? Because he’s gone and the machine keeping him alive it’s just so sad xx
The trache is definitely just to keep his body alive, people hang on to the miniscule bit of hope..but what they aren't thinking of is what quality of life would he have if he survives. Just because we can keep people alive doesn't mean we should. The doctors can remove care but it has to be court approved. I hope they make a sensible decision soon xx hugs x

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
She’s going for live pro?!? 💀

That’s absolutely hilarious, even if she did by some miracle get it I doubt her content would qualify as the pro badge is all about positive communities and high quality content.

It’s always green screen and bitching when I go in.
Deadw8ngs is going for it too and wether u love him or hate him, the wee lad does put effort into his content. J crys or talks about farts and vomiting