Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Morning all, unless you’re @Chonky that quite clearly wants more attention. Imagine going into CAs to s off CC. Imagine claiming to not troll 😂 me and Judas are the worst in here but she said a lot about others too.

Also, to Dinks (who used to be in Charlie’s live) who is claiming we all drove her to a breakdown. You were barely ever discussed. Also, to say I was involved in mocking your illness, please show the evidence. I have only said how annoying your toxic positivity is. This is a public forum, can only delete your own comment within an hour, please please show where I ever came for your illness, which is the same illness I have 😭😭 apparently a few of us did this, although I can’t find ANY evidence of this. Of course Chonky jumped straight on that 🙄

They can all suck off Keshs dick for all I care.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Not sure why it hasn't posted. It was the video of that court assassin being a t to king Louis. Calling him a beg and repeatedly calling him a prostitute. What the hell is wrong with this vile piece of s!
idk this b but if I see her
Come At Me GIF by Rosanna Pansino

I'm going to chomp her ankles clean off
angry long hair GIF by Caleb Linden Design

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Morning all, unless you’re @Chonky that quite clearly wants more attention. Imagine going into CAs to s off CC. Imagine claiming to not troll 😂 me and Judas are the worst in here but she said a lot about others too.

Also, to Dinks (who used to be in Charlie’s live) who is claiming we all drove her to a breakdown. You were barely ever discussed. Also, to say I was involved in mocking your illness, please show the evidence. I have only said how annoying your toxic positivity is. This is a public forum, can only delete your own comment within an hour, please please show where I ever came for your illness, which is the same illness I have 😭😭 apparently a few of us did this, although I can’t find ANY evidence of this. Of course Chonky jumped straight on that 🙄

They can all suck off Keshs dick for all I care.
What. The. do.

No one (to my knowledge) had even mentioned Chunky v recently so why tf is she dragging this? And in CANADIAN ANGIE'S!?!? Canadian Angie who platforms Tiny Tony on the reg who threatens women so much he should come with a warning sign above his head and a free option to mute irl.
She went to Canadian Angie who is dodgy af w her weird comments constantly like the time she tried to imply she could be mistaken for a teenager off the back of a traumatic CSA story being shared.

I'm fr flabbergasted. Got me hearing those meme shock klaxon sounds in real time rn.