Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Dinks you had not been mentioned since April in here. Are you looking for some attention? You’re not a main character. In fact you’re not even a side character, that’s how irrelevant you are.
Don’t go making lies up about people in here. Because the thread has a search function and we can easily debunk your claims.

Chonky also needs to remember this as all her comments will still be visible. So acting holier than thou will get you nowhere.

And using CA platform just makes you hypocrites.

Clapping Reaction GIF

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Poor Louis being dragged into the drama. Then Angie will be playing the clip, really she should mention it but not hearing the clip. I feel he's getting too much stress for someone that's had major surgery. As a mother I'd be fuming!! Why on earth did he meet EM is absolutely crazy. He was a t towards me and my grandson.
What happened with Louis?

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Morning all, unless you’re @Chonky that quite clearly wants more attention. Imagine going into CAs to s off CC. Imagine claiming to not troll 😂 me and Judas are the worst in here but she said a lot about others too.

Also, to Dinks (who used to be in Charlie’s live) who is claiming we all drove her to a breakdown. You were barely ever discussed. Also, to say I was involved in mocking your illness, please show the evidence. I have only said how annoying your toxic positivity is. This is a public forum, can only delete your own comment within an hour, please please show where I ever came for your illness, which is the same illness I have 😭😭 apparently a few of us did this, although I can’t find ANY evidence of this. Of course Chonky jumped straight on that 🙄

They can all suck off Keshs dick for all I care.
Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF