Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morning all, unless you’re @Chonky that quite clearly wants more attention. Imagine going into CAs to s off CC. Imagine claiming to not troll 😂 me and Judas are the worst in here but she said a lot about others too.

Also, to Dinks (who used to be in Charlie’s live) who is claiming we all drove her to a breakdown. You were barely ever discussed. Also, to say I was involved in mocking your illness, please show the evidence. I have only said how annoying your toxic positivity is. This is a public forum, can only delete your own comment within an hour, please please show where I ever came for your illness, which is the same illness I have 😭😭 apparently a few of us did this, although I can’t find ANY evidence of this. Of course Chonky jumped straight on that 🙄

They can all suck off Keshs dick for all I care.
Wtaf? No ones mentioned Chonky for ages, kinda shows her nature if she's in CAs slagging CC off!
Hope she accidentally drinks a broccoli milkshake!

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
What. The. do.

No one (to my knowledge) had even mentioned Chunky v recently so why tf is she dragging this? And in CANADIAN ANGIE'S!?!? Canadian Angie who platforms Tiny Tony on the reg who threatens women so much he should come with a warning sign above his head and a free option to mute irl.
She went to Canadian Angie who is dodgy af w her weird comments constantly like the time she tried to imply she could be mistaken for a teenager off the back of a traumatic CSA story being shared.

I'm fr flabbergasted. Got me hearing those meme shock klaxon sounds in real time rn.
This is why I ended up going for her. She lies and plays victim to people. I’d watched her do it here so many times. She pretends to have morals but she just says what she wants to suit her own needs. She does what the tiktokers does, goes to people who don’t like the people she’s fallen out with, regardless of anything those people she’s trying to form alliances with, have said or done.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This is why I ended up going for her. She lies and plays victim to people. I’d watched her do it here so many times. She pretends to have morals but she just says what she wants to suit her own needs. She does what the tiktokers does, goes to people who don’t like the people she’s fallen out with, regardless of anything those people she’s trying to form alliances with, have said or done.
It's manipulative af to pull that kind of move, she would have known that even if people tried to defend themselves she likely would have had Canadian Angie blindly backing her as well as others so it's her trying to be the only one talking - the loudest one talking - so that she can twist whatever she pleases.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
It's manipulative af to pull that kind of move, she would have known that even if people tried to defend themselves she likely would have had Canadian Angie blindly backing her as well as others so it's her trying to be the only one talking - the loudest one talking - so that she can twist whatever she pleases.
It’s ok, I have a time slot on DGs live today to s off Chonky 😂😂😂

I’m not even bothered about her saying anything about me, it makes no difference to my life what she says in some Canadian Woman’s live 😭 I just thought she’s obviously dying for a little more attention, I’m feeling charitable today cause my hair looks amazing.

She also claimed I threatened to gouge someone’s eyes out 😭 I said I was going to eat their face and spit it down their eye sockets. I said it from a completely anonymous account on here that I’ll never meet, I can’t even open jars 😂😂 I think everyone knows I say the wildest s cause I am there laughing at my own mental statements on here.

It’s kind of wild when Chonky left here to join the CA thread and troll CA in there, then goes onto CAs live and act besties with her and claim she doesn’t troll 😭 Chonky, take your meds again, this is getting weird

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere

I’m not even bothered about her saying anything about me, it makes no difference to my life what she says in some Canadian Woman’s live 😭 I just thought she’s obviously dying for a little more attention, I’m feeling charitable today cause my hair looks amazing.

She also claimed I threatened to gouge someone’s eyes out 😭 I said I was going to eat their face and spit it down their eye sockets. I said it from a completely anonymous account on here that I’ll never meet, I can’t even open jars 😂😂 I think everyone knows I say the wildest s cause I am there laughing at my own mental statements on here.

It’s kind of wild when Chonky left here to join the CA thread and troll CA in there, then goes onto CAs live and act besties with her and claim she doesn’t troll 😭 Chonky, take your meds again, this is getting weird
I can't 😂😂😂😂

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

How was your night out?

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Morning all, unless you’re @Chonky that quite clearly wants more attention. Imagine going into CAs to s off CC. Imagine claiming to not troll 😂 me and Judas are the worst in here but she said a lot about others too.

Also, to Dinks (who used to be in Charlie’s live) who is claiming we all drove her to a breakdown. You were barely ever discussed. Also, to say I was involved in mocking your illness, please show the evidence. I have only said how annoying your toxic positivity is. This is a public forum, can only delete your own comment within an hour, please please show where I ever came for your illness, which is the same illness I have 😭😭 apparently a few of us did this, although I can’t find ANY evidence of this. Of course Chonky jumped straight on that 🙄

They can all suck off Keshs dick for all I care.
Goes to show that every word you said and every judgement everyone else had about Chonky was 100% correct 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Goes to show that every word you said and every judgement everyone else had about Chonky was 100% correct 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yep Agree GIF by chelsiekenyon

Nov 10, 2023
Dinks you had not been mentioned since April in here. Are you looking for some attention? You’re not a main character. In fact you’re not even a side character, that’s how irrelevant you are.
Don’t go making lies up about people in here. Because the thread has a search function and we can easily debunk your claims.

Chonky also needs to remember this as all her comments will still be visible. So acting holier than thou will get you nowhere.

And using CA platform just makes you hypocrites.