Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I just find it weird sheโ€™d go to Canadian Angie when she left here to join a Canadian Angie hate thread. I knew she was odd and no one in here knows my real age cause anyone Iโ€™ve told my age to Iโ€™ve taken a few years off or added on a few ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘น
This is why I was very confused when people where saying she went into CAs live, I was thinking it's couldn't possibly be Canadian Angie because she was literally on her hate thread ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She's literally been asked to leave Mrs D alone because it's literally public knowledge she's struggling right now! I don't know why she wants to torment someone who isn't in a good place and taking a break. It's very bizarre
I donโ€™t understand the dislike she has for her. Thatโ€™s the biggest thing that baffles me.

This is why I was very confused when people where saying she went into CAs live, I was thinking it's couldn't possibly be Canadian Angie because she was literally on her hate thread ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
She was mocking Canadian Angie for wanting to buy a second hand prada bag, in multiple posts. She was googling prada bags being sold on 2nd hand sites and posting them ๐Ÿ˜ญ went to CA to be defended from people who forgot about her. Sheโ€™s only done it because people stopped talking about her. She will be loving this now. She will claim sheโ€™s getting multiple inboxes or SS of whatโ€™s being said, but I know sheโ€™s watching in here religiously ๐Ÿ˜‚

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I'm replying here, Judas, but yes - that is exactly what she is trying to do.

When I merely told her to ask herself when she was in comments asking why there were issues she tried to imply that I was 'forgetful' and 'kindly' reminded me of when I joined then projected what had previously been said to her about her having 'changed' on to me. She did this, I think, bc she thought it would mean something or have an affect and when it didn't she didn't know what to do.

None of us have had this enegry for Chunky, no one has looked back through her posts and analysed them to f bc why would we? It's just not something that is done.

It's clear her 'mask' has fully slipped and we're seeing more and more of the real Chunky though.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
No one gives a do about Dinks! Who is she? Irrelevant that's who! :ROFLMAO:
I also hope to god that CA never has to go through what Louis and his family have.
If anyone is undeserving of a heart - That would be you! fing heartless t!
I remember Dinks sitting in Flanges box siding with Israel in one of Flanges bigoted debates

I actually find it sooooo bizarre that chonky has taken info Iv said on separate occasions in here and put it all together to basically profile me to Canadian Angie. Giving my age, that I don't work and don't sleep very well. All those things are known in here but context is great. Because iv spoke in here about going through something very traumatic that left me with no choice but to quit my job fresh out of graduation. Now I'm too mentally unwell to work. That I don't sleep well because of trauma and the different remedies I try. Is she trying to trigger me and affect my mental health?
Donโ€™t feel you have to explain anything. We may say outrageous things at times, never actually mean it. But what you certainly do is you care about the important stuff! If sheโ€™s easily willing to share details you felt at ease to share with her, I wish I โ€œbulliedโ€ her harder

Donโ€™t feel you have to explain anything. We may say outrageous things at times, never actually mean it. But what you certainly do is you care about the important stuff! If sheโ€™s easily willing to share details you felt at ease to share with her, I wish I โ€œbulliedโ€ her harder
I feel like I shared them all here anyways but at separate occasions with separate people and not all grouped together that have been lost in these almost 9K pages that people will never read them all. To be making mental notes about it all and to go on CAs live and basically profile us it's just really odd. Especially since Tony has been in there threatening to find us and he's an aggressive dangerous man. I can see her motive ๐Ÿ˜ถ

I feel like I shared them all here anyways but at separate occasions with separate people and not all grouped together that have been lost in these almost 9K pages that people will never read them all. To be making mental notes about it all and to go on CAs live and basically profile us it's just really odd. Especially since Tony has been in there threatening to find us and he's an aggressive dangerous man. I can see her motive ๐Ÿ˜ถ
We may need to move out of Newport ๐Ÿ˜ญ. THANKS ALOT CHONKY

Panic Reaction GIF

Take me w you, she reminded me she knows what I look like ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
She's probably got a screenshot and has it in her Elm folder. Thank god you didn't join during the time where even if we changed our pfps they basically just stayed the same and occasionally flash up our new ones ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh and Chonky also said she's been having conversations with members of the thread about us. Yet nobody has confronted any of us to tell us we are out of order. Feel free to voice it.

FACEEEEEEE ME ๐Ÿ‘น
She dm'ed me and I said exactly what I said weeks ago that I feel s was handled poorly by everyone but I have no problems with anyone. I told her I wanted no involvement and I am more than happy to show the dms. When i stated I wanted no part she made me feel guilty by going "hmm...."

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She's probably got a screenshot and has it in her Elm folder. Thank god you didn't join during the time where even if we changed our pfps they basically just stayed the same and occasionally flash up our new ones ๐Ÿ˜ญ
I want to know why it stuck in her mind sm, I mean I know I'm hot but wow she's giving obsessed w us all - imagine remembering that type of thing? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She dm'ed me and I said exactly what I said weeks ago that I feel s was handled poorly by everyone but I have no problems with anyone. I told her I wanted no involvement and I am more than happy to show the dms. When i stated I wanted no part she made me feel guilty by going "hmm...."
She's trying to recruit my g? Nahhhh