Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Animated GIF

https://comment.cafe/attachments/img_9651-jpeg.127074/

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I did the same. Luckily I stirred about 10/15 mins later and turned it off. She was still swinging that pendulum.
I thought pendulums were for more direct questions than channeling spirits. 🤷‍♀️
I thought pendulums were just used on clocks, before I found demi. You can always see her hand move. I love when someone she hates comes in and she asks the pendulum a really spiteful question like “is their boyfriend going to cheat on them” and the pendulum always gives a yes 😂😭😭😭 wildest lives on TikTok.

I try not to give the awful people like Angie, Pearl, Red, my views anymore. It’s frustrating that their bad behaviour has benefited them. Luckily Demi will never make it big on here because she blocks everyone that even enters her live 😂

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Off topic 🤣but i’ve had the go ahead that i can go abroad next year. I’ll just need an assessment to see if i need oxygen for the flight. I’m chuffed to bits they’ve said i can fly. I’m just having trouble with insurance. I’m getting quotes of £600 plus 😱has anybody in here managed to get travel insurance that’s not mental amounts if you have health issues? who did you go with if so