Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Woke up feeling like a bus has hit me so I'm already off to a bad start this morning and then I log onto tiktok to see Red wiping the sweat off her breasticles with tissue......
Sick Vomit GIF by CBS

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Fair enough, luke did give court assassin what for. But where was this energy for the likes of pearl, Chester and angies blatant racism
Exactly 😂 yet he had the cheek to say ‘let’s see if you have the same energy you had for red and pearl’.. I have the same energy for any racist unlike him and his vile little bully group

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Morning Broccoli Cafe 🥦🥦🥦🥦

I fell asleep to Demi trying to get someone’s dead Nan to touch people up. Surprised I didn’t have nightmares tbh. Did the Nan end up touching her granddaughters husband in the end? Hope she didn’t do anything inappropriate, but to be honest I was most concerned about Demi trying to get the ghost to play with the kettle, I’m sure the fire services would not be happy to know we have people trying to get the other side to tamper with electricals now.

Have a spooky day, all 👻
I did the same. Luckily I stirred about 10/15 mins later and turned it off. She was still swinging that pendulum.
I thought pendulums were for more direct questions than channeling spirits. 🤷‍♀️