Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Angie is proper triggered today and I love it.

Scared Episode 2 GIF by Portlandia

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
The flip flopping this morning is sending me. Why is it not possible for people on tiktok to separate things. Common assault (if that’s what it was) is very different from DV. For someone who doesn’t believe in people being triggered, Angie - the frequent DV detractor and naysayer, is very triggered by the word provoked.

People can’t speak objectively based on the facts. SHE (CA) was the aggressor, SHE went outside to Mandy, SHE then went through her house and out the front to Jay, SHE put hands on him.

There is CCTV - we’ve not seen it. We’ve seen 2/3 stills. Doesn’t show context, lead up, aftermath, anything.

Yes HE was arrested. Doesn’t mean it was for assault. The police hadn’t seen the CCTV they said they’d be back tomorrow to take. Doesn’t mean he is guilty of assault. When drink is involved it’s common for the police to take one or both parties away to diffuse the situation.

Either way we don’t know the facts and it’s not DV so stop framing it that way.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
The flip flopping this morning is sending me. Why is it not possible for people on tiktok to separate things. Common assault (if that’s what it was) is very different from DV. For someone who doesn’t believe in people being triggered, Angie - the frequent DV detractor and naysayer, is very triggered by the word provoked.

People can’t speak objectively based on the facts. SHE (CA) was the aggressor, SHE went outside to Mandy, SHE then went through her house and out the front to Jay, SHE put hands on him.

There is CCTV - we’ve not seen it. We’ve seen 2/3 stills. Doesn’t show context, lead up, aftermath, anything.

Yes HE was arrested. Doesn’t mean it was for assault. The police hadn’t seen the CCTV they said they’d be back tomorrow to take. Doesn’t mean he is guilty of assault. When drink is involved it’s common for the police to take one or both parties away to diffuse the situation.

How is CA and Mandy connected? or CA and Jay?

Feb 29, 2024
My daughter said at 9am she had landed and my message has only just gone through. I thought she had been stopped coming through airport 😭😭 hate anxiety and how my brain works 🤣🤣 all sorts was going through my head 🤣🤣 gave myself tummy ache 🤣🤣

Angie gets so angry!!! I seen a video of a woman that spat in a man's face and he punched her. Not being funny but if I spat in a man's face I would deserve to be punched.

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
How is CA and Mandy connected? or CA and Jay?

Sorry whining about context while not giving it 🫣🤣 Mandy & Jay are CA’s neighbours. Mandy came over first to have a go at her about the noise as she’d been shouting and screaming on TikTok live all day and she’d obviously had enough. From what I gather Jay is Mandy’s partner and CA was calling him out so he came over to have a go at her as well.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Off topic 🤣but i’ve had the go ahead that i can go abroad next year. I’ll just need an assessment to see if i need oxygen for the flight. I’m chuffed to bits they’ve said i can fly. I’m just having trouble with insurance. I’m getting quotes of £600 plus 😱has anybody in here managed to get travel insurance that’s not mental amounts if you have health issues? who did you go with if so
Admiral were really good for me

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
My daughter said at 9am she had landed and my message has only just gone through. I thought she had been stopped coming through airport 😭😭 hate anxiety and how my brain works 🤣🤣 all sorts was going through my head 🤣🤣 gave myself tummy ache 🤣🤣

Angie gets so angry!!! I seen a video of a woman that spat in a man's face and he punched her. Not being funny but if I spat in a man's face I would deserve to be punched.

I mean I have different thoughts on this. I was raised in a male dominated, testosterone fuelled environment. I don’t believe or support DV. I believe if I step to anyone, gender aside, then I should expect to receive back the energy I give out.