Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Please someone tell me what Pearl is on about 😑😑😑 she's so fing slow I can't remember what she said at the start. Something about Alfie and an American woman
She pisses me off, the way she is with words β€˜so me Babi, I had salmon for… und, I’ll tell ya something right, und then I went to me van.. und listen to me right..’

Mar 2, 2024
See if everyone's gonna keep chatting about not everyone in here is bad bullshit. Or making comments about good/bad people in here, I want a list of who's bad and the reasons they are worse than the people they talk about. I'll wait πŸ™‚

Well apparently I’m raging racist and Tree is an egg bully 😭

That sounds lovely ☺️ oh my goodness, the poor luv 😭 did he get lots of signatures on his cast? I wanted one as a kid for the sigs πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ
He did then they covered them with the blue cast, now he refuses to let anyone touch it 🀣he's still in it till the 19th july so he might change his mind by then.

Well apparently I’m raging racist and Tree is an egg bully 😭
Yeah I caught the end of that but there were bullshit comments about how not everyone in here is bad and after the comments at the weekend as well where nobody seemed to want to admit there's an issue I'm again giving people the opportunity to say what they wanna say. So I'll wait for a list and the reasons πŸ™‚

For anyone who was in Mary’s live just now. Thank you for backing me up. I really appreciate it, truly.

I’m so sorry that yet again someone’s personal issue with me has been flung up and that you guys have been dragged into it by default 🀎
No idea what's happened but i hope your ok 🀎

Feb 29, 2024
For anyone who was in Mary’s live just now. Thank you for backing me up. I really appreciate it, truly.

I’m so sorry that yet again someone’s personal issue with me has been flung up and that you guys have been dragged into it by default 🀎
Hope your OK, I wasn't in the live so haven't a clue what's happened

Nov 10, 2023

Don’t have a clue what’s happened but hope you’re okay.

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom

I must of missed it. I popped in and out but I hope you’re okay 🀎

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
See if everyone's gonna keep chatting about not everyone in here is bad bullshit. Or making comments about good/bad people in here, I want a list of who's bad and the reasons they are worse than the people they talk about. I'll wait πŸ™‚
I got told I'm a good one by a few people on the platform 🀣🀣