Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Yeah I played the clap clap song in her box the other day and she was screaming that I'm suposed to have ecoli 😭😭😭

You can do two things at the same time. The nhs website doesn’t list not being able to clap clap song a wrong un as a side effect

I mean. Shall we email them to say it’s ok to do with ecoli? Doing our bit for the nhs and all that? 🤔

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
You can do two things at the same time. The nhs website doesn’t list not being able to clap clap song a wrong un as a side effect

I mean. Shall we email them to say it’s ok to do with ecoli? Doing our bit for the nhs and all that? 🤔
Like I can have diarrhoea and listen to songs at the same time 😭 I can multitask 😭

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I came across Lyrical’s live briefly today and she had 77 viewers. Shes not someone I ever watched as I know she’s battles based (and a bit annoying), but I was surprised by her lack of views now. No word of this missing lad she is in Pearls talking about now though. Ok, any exposure and help for the missing is good, if the information is correct, but I just don’t buy the sincerity.

Nov 10, 2023
I never screenrecord and I delete my screenshots at the end of the night. I don't pay £50 a month to have my phone littered with weirdos 😭
I’m going on a mass delete soon. I have real life events (birthdays etc) coming up that the storage will be better used taking pics and vids of.

I deleted the Johnny video tho because he’s a creepy fing weirdo who gives me the ick.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’m going on a mass delete soon. I have real life events (birthdays etc) coming up that the storage will be better used taking pics and vids of.

I deleted the Johnny video tho because he’s a creepy fing weirdo who gives me the ick.
I'm too lazy to compress it or upload it too I hate making videos 😂

Nov 10, 2023
No, you are not worthy of my love

Los Angeles La GIF by LA's Finest

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
For anyone who was in Mary’s live just now. Thank you for backing me up. I really appreciate it, truly.

I’m so sorry that yet again someone’s personal issue with me has been flung up and that you guys have been dragged into it by default 🤎
I come in as your were leaving I only heard a few egg jokes hope your ok