Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
wake up eye roll GIF by Stan.

I’m baaaack
These fing racist, sick fs on TT always gotta be ruining my mood when I’m trying to have a break and be on my best behavior.
So I’m ready to do s up, Once I’ve caught up on all of your good work 🍒✌🏽

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
Angie seems to have developed some weird kind of saviour complex. Someone just started talking about another missing boy from Oldham and all of a sudden Angie popped up in the comments.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Angies making it all about her “I wouldn’t do this, i wouldn’t say that, when AM drunk i i i i 🤬🤬🤬🤬
No she did that to king Louis sober, held a whole live about it, had people in the boxes discussing it and then backtracked when his uncle got in the box and tore them all a new arsehole.
These people with their short memories of the things they done boil my piss 🤬

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I think everyone has a view on each other which is through their own lenses.

It’s stupid for one person to believe they know who all the “good” and “bad” ones are. It’s just one persons opinion.

Last I checked we all had our own thoughts 💭
I was going to say similar…

I think the good/bad thing is the easiest way for some to comprehend. Like in a Panto. I personally would love boo’s and hisses upon any entrance… 🥸🥸🥸

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Yeah I caught the end of that but there were bullshit comments about how not everyone in here is bad and after the comments at the weekend as well where nobody seemed to want to admit there's an issue I'm again giving people the opportunity to say what they wanna say. So I'll wait for a list and the reasons 🙂
Looks like I’ve missed something again, fing raging fomo right now 😂😂😂😂

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Look if someone messages me regarding CC I’m gonna openly speak about it here. Because it involves CC. To not do so would make me snakey. And I hate snakes. IMG_9657.png
If she reads this thread enough to know I mentioned having ecoli she can read this thread enough to find out who quirky queen is. Or she could watch Hayley's video who sums it up. Either way quirky has definitely already screenshotted everyone's info from the mod chat. Considering CA has been saying the most awful lies about us in my opinion she can do off and find out for herself 🙂.

Mar 2, 2024
Hi Baz. I’m not entirely sure why you’re having a meltdown at gobbler as it’s me you’re aiming for. Yet again. It’s getting a habit now. How long till you apologise to me again? It’s getting boring hashing over old ground with you, but, since you’re here and by the looks of it you’re willing to have me tell the story yet again. I will.

Me and Bazza were in a group together once. No issues between us that I knew of. Anyway. An argument happened which split the group. People left. That was it. I lost 2 people I cared about but that’s how it goes. Fast forward a couple of weeks and the members left in the group mysteriously started getting doxxed. I was a Reddit mod for the group as were baz and the others. Strangely though, they didn’t get doxxed. Just myself, Stoney and two others. We were doxxed to Gcrew, Kfundz, Zippy and some other t I’ve forgotten. Again. Bazza and his friends were never doxxed. Not us.
Then one day I was called to be told myself and I were being doxxed on Miss Reds. That we were apparently the ones who made accounts of her grandchildren etc. That we were the ones who were these disgusting creatures who attack children. So where did this info come from?! Well it turns out Bazza’s friend went to Miss J wanting to talk to Red. Which is mental considering their history. So. J put Chloe in contact with Red. Chloe apfelt so guilty she wanted to confess to red. They had a lovely hour long chat on the phone. Sweet right?!
So after the live that morning that Red held of over 2k people wanting mine and Stoneys blood, well we were understandably distraught. Both of us have coping mechanisms and are pretty isolated in our daily lives. I had to do something.

I did what Chloe did. I went to J. J helped me. The only way to prove it wasn’t just myself and Stoney who were dicks in the group was to show that Chloe was also a t right alongside us. I’m just going to add here, no child accounts were made. We were just trolls. Myself and Chloe both had pasts with Red and couldn’t believe she was being portrayed as a good person.
So that’s what I did. Chloe was as involved as we were in being arseholes. We were only arseholes in the group though. Some of the chat had been leaked at one point which actually proved that.
As far as edited screenshots 😂😭 I can barely use CapCut but if it makes you feel better, Baz you carry on. I wouldn’t change what I did. Why would I? You’re friend threw me and Stoney to the wolves for some petty bullshit.

Baz has it occurred to you that every red video there was and is you’re on it gobbing off? Do you think that could be where people have read your rants?!

You accuse me of stalking you round the app?! Like wtf man. Who are you?! Someone special?! You started coming in the fishwives lives and I didn’t kick off or have a meltdown. I didn’t say s. I go in Tim’s a few times and oh my god the rants in my DM’s were fing tapped.

We’ve hashed this out many times. Many times. I’ve backed you up when there was accusations about you from vegas. I’ve never been rude to you etc

There’s probably more but I’m getting bored.

@Bettyboop22 Simon is Bazza. He deleted his rant but I have the screenshot somewhere should it be needed 😭 enjoy! 🤎

Mar 2, 2024
If she reads this thread enough to know I mentioned having ecoli she can read this thread enough to find out who quirky queen is. Or she could watch Hayley's video who sums it up. Either way quirky has definitely already screenshotted everyone's info from the mod chat. Considering CA has been saying the most awful lies about us in my opinion she can do off and find out for herself 🙂.

She knows about your exploding arse? Wtf 😳