Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
It's only sausages he's a wrongen like how none of you have called him a wrongen for making a girl nearly die but OK 👍🏼

Johnny. We don’t know, Sausage. We don’t know the girl. We ain’t your group, we are independent.

I won’t mock SH and if it’s true I’m very sorry she went through that. I imagine we all are.

You coming here and throwing round accusations to try get some kind of reaction won’t work. You can’t control us.

Take your war elsewhere.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Plenty more accounts in here no biggie but you lot can post people's doxxes in here I.e mines that's been doxxed numerous times 🤣
who cares seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Are you trying to yap us all to death?
Istg you're the most boring person on Earth, you're so dull I can't fathom how anyone even stands to be in your presence.
Is that why all your so called friends abandon you?
No, it's not is it...it's because you're a sick little freak who enjoys doxxing and photoshopping the vilest images and then distributing them online.

Last time you came here trying to do something and have your main character moment you fully doxxed your own child's whole face you absolute sicko. What kind of depraved arsehole does that? You.

How you can even face yourself in the mirror is beyond me. How you can sleep at night is a mystery. How you can wake up each and every day and go around online pretending you're some holier than thou saviour who has done no wrong is truly astounding.

I bet if you looked in a mirror right now you wouldn't be able to stomach meeting your own gaze for more than a minute, would you? Shall I tell you why that is, yazoo boi? It's because you know that you're a despicable person whose a waste of good oxygen.

You make me physically sick to my stomach.

I truly pity Scotland for having borne the likes of you and I pity Manchester for currently being inhabited by you. I pity the entire world for having to put up with the likes of you.

Mar 2, 2024
Oi. fwit. @no proof alex

She’s very clearly not alright is she?! She’s off her fing tits.

Now instead of coming in here acting like the Virgin Mary. Why don’t you help your fing friend??

I know why you don’t. Cause you’re full of fing s. Selective outrage. Selective morals. Selective fing wasteman.

Get to do cretin

Attachments

• IMG_9113.png
    IMG_9113.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 17
Nov 10, 2023
In the dimly lit crackhouse in Maidenstone, Johnny's crazed eyes met Tam's fierce gaze. She looked like a rhino, with her thick skin and piercing horns. Johnny, an evil druggie, felt a strange attraction to this equally wicked woman. As they spent more time together, their twisted love bloomed.
One night, in their secret basement, they sipped on yazoo milkshakes while planning their next drug deal. Their laughter echoed off the walls, mixing with Johnny's manic screams of excitement. They were a match made in hell, plotting destruction and chaos wherever they went.
As time passed, Tam discovered she was pregnant with Johnny's child. To their surprise, their offspring resembled mini rhinos, inheriting their parents' cruel nature. The crackhouse became filled with the sounds of tiny rhino-like moans and hums, a bizarre symphony of their unholy union.
In the end, their evil empire grew, fueled by their love for each other and their insatiable thirst for power. Johnny and Tam ruled Maidenstone with an iron fist, their legacy forever tainted by their dark deeds.

Mar 2, 2024
In the dimly lit crackhouse in Maidenstone, Johnny's crazed eyes met Tam's fierce gaze. She looked like a rhino, with her thick skin and piercing horns. Johnny, an evil druggie, felt a strange attraction to this equally wicked woman. As they spent more time together, their twisted love bloomed.
One night, in their secret basement, they sipped on yazoo milkshakes while planning their next drug deal. Their laughter echoed off the walls, mixing with Johnny's manic screams of excitement. They were a match made in hell, plotting destruction and chaos wherever they went.
As time passed, Tam discovered she was pregnant with Johnny's child. To their surprise, their offspring resembled mini rhinos, inheriting their parents' cruel nature. The crackhouse became filled with the sounds of tiny rhino-like moans and hums, a bizarre symphony of their unholy union.
In the end, their evil empire grew, fueled by their love for each other and their insatiable thirst for power. Johnny and Tam ruled Maidenstone with an iron fist, their legacy forever tainted by their dark deeds.

Clapping Applause GIF